“Prime rib”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

I love to get prime rib at jims. The sides are awesome too. Homemade from scratch. This is what makes jims unique and good. Quality food. Maybe a little pricey but I like the food so it's worth it. As a couple we eat for like 75.00. My husband orders the filet. That's with a glass of wine.

Reviewed 13 August 2015 via mobile

We went to Jim's Steak House for my Birthday. We were immediately greeted with very friendly staff and service. We all had Steaks that were tender enough to cut with your fork. Treat yourself to this wonderful steakhouse.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

got a bad steak, overcooked .. then brought me one bleeding and full of fat.. I asked for med well and got burnt leather .. then when I said something the wait staff was rude about it ..and brought out undercooked piece of fat... and when I said something about that one he laughed and took it away.. I will never be back.. over priced and poor food and service..

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Whoever you talk to in the local area is likely to have a strong opinion about Jim's. It's common to hear of perfectly cooked, amazing steak dinners, with warm and professional service, and I can personally attest to at least a half dozen such experiences of my own.

It's also not uncommon to hear of poor cleanliness standards (Exhibit A: the air fresheners visibly planted in the air vents) or service that caused offense in some regard.

I personally say take your chances wisely with a filet and a surefire top-notch cocktail, be sure to get the Brittany dressing on the house salad (also never misses), and take your time having your meal in the bar/piano bar section.

This is commonly regarded as one of the best if not THE best restaurant in town - I agree, but know plenty of people who would not.

2  Thank Jake F
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Made a reservation, good thing because this off-the-main-drag establishment got busy. Had a wonderful meal, the special, steak and scallops. Poor waitress wrenched her back but still took very good care off us. Pricey but worth it.

1  Thank Larry A