“Lunch Buffet-Bloomingtons best kept secret”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Kobe Japanese Steak House
Ranked #65 of 276 Restaurants in Bloomington
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I was invited to Kobes for lunch last week--I was shocked at how amazing the buffet for lunch was. Not only was I able to try many different types of sushi but I also had a wonderful salad and some wonderful chicken fixed in different ways.
What a great venue for lunch!! So excited to have found this.

Reviewed 10 December 2016 via mobile

My team went here for our holiday lunch. I had the steak and chicken, it was amazing! You get plenty of noodles and rice to go along with your meat of choice. The cook was very entertaining. The lunch prices are pretty reasonable for the type of restaurant.

Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

Fresh everything! Love the variety and there are other options. For $9.99 it doesn't get any cheaper. Especially for Sushi.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

We like to leave good reviews; however, this restaurant seems to be desperate for income. Maybe I was assuming it would be a bit nicer, a bit more classy/upscale as opposed to disco ball lights, video gaming machines, and less than clean environment.
Our food was tasty enough. Our hibachi chef did an okay job. His knife skills at the beginning were impressive, he did the onion volcano, and was quietly humorous at times. That was about it. I think having him use a little figurine to pee on the volcano to put it out was rather tacky, but that in itself is somewhat a reflection of the environment...just not upscale dining. Maybe it is supposed to be more of a bar/drinking-focused atmosphere. If so, my bad.
I don't think we'll be going back.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

We have always enjoyed going to Kobe. Our children enjoy the show too. I would say the level of experience there definitely is affected by the chef though. The last one we had was just ok and there must have been some miscommunication because the chicken we had ordered never got cooked and my husband had to make sure it was taken off our bill. We very much enjoy going to the sushi buffet during lunch. They seriously have the creamiest, smoothest crab rangoon I've ever had. So delicious those things! And sometimes you can find coupons in the newspaper or online.