“Fantastic lunch!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Had a late lunch there today. We were heading back to Iowa from a trip to Columbus, and checked Tripadvisor for recommendations. We were not disappointed! This mom and pop operation was terrific!

1  Thank dgeyer

Reviewed 13 October 2017

We have been to Ephesus many times and have never been disappointed. The atmosphere is simple, homey, and welcoming. It reminds me of great-grandma's home.
The woman waiting on your table is the manager and owner as well as your waiter. She is your host in the truest sense.The food is some of the best Mediterranean food that we have had anywhere, not just here in Bloomington. Any of the lamb dishes are my favorites. Do not pass up the Kunefe or the Turkish tea.

1  Thank elathrop1962
Reviewed 17 September 2017

The food was fine, really heavy pretty greasy. I thought it was odd the lady attending us was really nice, but also tried to convince my wife and I to not order what we picked off the menu which I thought was odd. I stuck to my original order and my wife changed her order based on the suggestion. Anyway, it's fine but I don't think it's five stars based on other restaurants in Bloomington.

2  Thank Kyle W
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Had dinner with large family. I had the stuffed falafel salad, which was terrific. I tried others' plates and they were equally as good. The sautéed chicken was especially yummy. We ordered all 4 desserts to split among us. The rice pudding and the kunefe were outstanding!!! The server treated us like we were part of the family. A bonus - Turkish Tea!!!!

1  Thank gfansler21
Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

The friendly woman here made us feel like part of the family! The baklava was fine, but the kunefe was fantastic, so don't leave without splitting one.