See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

The place is a no frills, independently owned motel at the north end of Weiser just off US 93. It is clean, quiet and comfortable. It is what it is; a place to rest your head. Parking just outside the front door off of the porch and compared to the chain prices around it is very reasonable. The owner is, shall we say taciturn, but polite and helpful with local area information. There is a great mom and pop cafe just across the road. I will certainly stay there again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Stormrider45
Reviewed 19 May 2015

I have stayed at the Indianhead Motel many times over the past 15 years while visiting friends and family in the area. It is by far the cleanest of the 3 motels in town. It is NOT the 4 Seasons, or even Motel 6, but it is your basic CLEAN, well maintained, independent motel that offers a fair rate for a comfortable, safe place to sleep. While attending a funeral this past January, my granddaughter lost her Kindle. Everyone looked for it, unsuccessfully. A few weeks later, a package arrived at my door- it was the Kindle, all in one piece. I have stayed at 5-star hotels that refused to send my left behind camera until I gave them my credit card to pay for the shipping, plus some hefty handling fees. I will always recommend the Indianhead, and only the Indianhead, to those visiting Weiser.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank All4Rowdy
Reviewed 2 September 2014

While the decor is a little outdated, the service was excellent. Management was friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and spacious. The beds are comfortable. I highly recommend this establishment.

• Stayed: September 2014
3  Thank AngelaTodd
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Traveled to Weiser from Seattle to visit family and friends that live in the area. We were hesitant to stay at this motel because of the last three reviews, however, a local resident recommended it over the other choices so we decided to give it a try. We were very pleased. It was very clean and quiet. We had our adult daughter and grandkids with us (age 2 and 6), They stayed in a room with two queen beds and the other room was one queen bed. Both rooms had plenty of space and were very comfortable. And, by the way, we didn't have any complaints about the owners as indicated in other reviews. We recommend the Indianhead Motel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Friede T
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Awful people lurk everywhere especially at the Indianhead Motel and RV Park. The owners of this hospitality establishment shouldn’t be in the business. The man and woman were rude, belligerent and combative. We booked from the 4th of July through the 7th for a family reunion. That Fri. evening some of the family returned to our RV spot with us. At 10:00 the owners told us to shut it down so we complied. Then 7:30 Sunday morning we were told by the owners we had 15 minutes to get out. Don’t bother staying here not worth the unpleasantness.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family