All reviews room was clean stayed in building choice hotels waffles morning breakfast bacon allow pets front desk staff would stay again included breakfast snake river hotel is located cookies after a long day hot tub indoor pool nice breakfast
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

I have never gave a business a bad review in my life until today. I am disappointed that my credit card was charged incorrectly. After talking to the manager, and assured that my funds were returned I see more charges. My company card has been charged and my personal card has been charged. Total charges for a room 1600. I was assured that only one card would be charged. I travel for a living, I have never had an issue that could not be resolved. I have never had a credit card issue. I usually get temp auths back in 10 days but never, re auth after re auth after being assured a refund. I would avoid this place, there are other nice accountable places to stay in Twin.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Great customer service. Breakfast was good and the room was clean. The pillows were great. The mattress was good. Wifi was adequate. The tub drained a little slowly. Easy and quick check in. The refrigerator was adequate.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2017 via mobile

Nice room, great staff, good breakfast. Totally full house both nights. Handled expertly by front desk staff and housekeeping. Only complaint: door lock scanner never worked properly. Re-carded three times.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed overnight for work and the room was clean and the staff was friendly. Close to almost everything you need and in walking distance of beautiful canyon views. I will definitely stay here again and the price was great!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We recently traveled to So California and stayed at 6 hotels going and returning. This was by far the best hotel of all that we stayed in. It was clean and the bed, linens and pillows were comfortable. Staff was efficient and friendly. And, they had lots of choices for breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple