“I wish I could say better...!”

Cedar View Supper Club Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 15 Restaurants in Soda Springs
Price range: US$0 - US$25
Description: The Cedar View Supper Club offers a variety of dinner options. Char-grilled steaks, Seafood, numerous Pasta options. Hand made Pizzas, great wines, and kids 10 and under eat for just $1 in house We offer delivery to the Soda Springs, Grace, & Bailey Creek area Come in and enjoy $0.75 select draft beer and Karaoke on Thursday and Friday nights Don't forget we offer a 5% discount for cash or local area checks. See you at the Cedar View!
Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

First of all I would like to say the waitress was very good for being new... however we ordered three ribeye steaks all medium rare... only one was actually medium rare the rest were medium because they were only a half-inch thick.... for $22 a plate most restaurants serve a nice thick ribeye and most restaurants a fresh salad not a salad bar that has been sitting with iceberg lettuce and run of the mill dressing, that you have to serve your self.. also the mixed vegetables were out of a can obviously and absolutely had no flavor. The only saving grace portion of the dinner was the potato unfortunately the sour cream was in a package you had to tear open and the butter was wrapped and mushy... come on get your act together we have great beef and a little extra effort by the chef would be appreciated... this used to be a good Steakhouse and if the waitress wasn't so nice I wouldn't have much to say good

1  Thank akitahntr

Reviewed 27 July 2015

Had a great pizza (chicken, veggies with a spicy red pepper sauce). One of the best pizzas I have ever had, and I will be sure to order it again! Very good service, and a beautiful view.

1  Thank MELINDA H
Reviewed 24 May 2015

You can eat in the bar but we chose the dining room. The service was excellent and the food (we had pasta and salmon) was delicious. However, the vegetables were canned and rather unappetizing. Ask to see the dessert tray, then agonize over which to choose. And don't forget, they have 75 cent beer.

Reviewed 3 May 2015

Good Steaks and friendly staff, I tried their "Hot House Hawaiian" Pizza and I wasn't impressed.. Pizza dough was way to sweet and tasted like something other than pizza dough they're sauce was also too sweet and most likely canned.. the combination of Chicken and Ham just didn't set right, Jalapenos were mushy and the Pineapple was Bland for the cost $$$ of the Pizza, I would suggest using Provolone and Mozzarella of good quality and pre-baking the dough and using cool sauces not to make it soggy...! I also had their Spaghetti and Meat balls and it wasn't any better, Frozen meatballs and soggy pasta, it just wasn't a hit for the pricey ticket.. Good luck to them, but they need to make make some serious changes to be a high dollar experience...

1  Thank akitahntr
Reviewed 30 August 2013

Great grilled salmon and good service. Even treated to a harpist! Staff could have been more knowledgeable about the available wines, but it is a part of Idaho apparently where that's not always so important to diners.

1  Thank Gracemom20