“Slow service, bad hygiene, just awful!”
Review of A&W Restaurant

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #13 of 15 Restaurants in Soda Springs
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Wow, for starters the 'chef' (a chap called Guy) wiped his nose on his apron, which made the 20min wait all that more painful. Meanwhile his two colleagues were ATTEMPTING to put up a poster between them by the desk. However it was a pleasent suprise that the meal stayed down and was mostly edible!

Reviewed 19 April 2017

It took 30 minutes* for my family of 5 to get a simple dinner order to go. Part of that time was waiting for the fries to be re-made because we got the wrong kind. There was only one family of four in front of us, so it wasn't like the place was very busy. The family of four had time to finish their dinner and leave before my family got its correct order; as they left, the mother whispered to me ominously that the food wasn't very good. Sure enough, after I had driven away, my daughter said, "This burger is disgusting. Do we have anything else to eat?"

The only redeeming feature was the A&W root beer was pretty good.

* confirmed using Google Maps's Location History feature.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

We stopped here on our way through town. This is not my favorite A&W, the food is sub par. There is also a Taco Time located in the building. The good part is there is multiple bathrooms, and it was clean. This is a Chevron/A&W/Taco Time all in one stop.

Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

We waited almost 45 minutes for our food which turned out to not even be close to worth the wait. My burger was soggy and cold and I think I got about 15 fries. My wife and I both left still hungry and very irritated. Don't waste your time here.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I am a local, not my favorite place to eat. Over priced and just not as good as Arctic Circle IMHO. Craving a A&W Root Beer Float to take to visit Hooper Springs? Only place to get one and of course, they are GREAT. The rest of the food, well...