“They've kept the original recipe”
Review of The Great Bambino

The Great Bambino
Ranked #4 of 22 Restaurants in Rigby
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Description: Fresh, casual Italian specializing in Bambinos and fries. We have 11 different types or you can create your own. Served fast and light on your wallet. Since 1978, The Great Bambino has become a local tradition. For your convenience we also have a drive thru.
Reviewed 9 November 2017

The price is terrible but worth it. I remember when bambinos were a buck a piece! Argh. But they serve a good product. They are slow. BUT -- I want my food fresh so it is okay to make it fresh. Always enjoy a good classic or aloha bambino!!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

I had never had these before but I have to say they were pretty good. Great little stop for the family for a dinner out.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

I first had a bambino when it was brought to town by the Pickets. This restaurant does it justice. Love the calizones too. The fries are terrible. Chewy and taste like fish. The name says it all, The Great Bambino. It is great. Very tastey and the new flavors are wonderful. It's always a tough decision between a classic, the bbq, or the chicken ranch. If you're a big eater, better get a few or go for a calizone.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

Called in an order and was told it would be 25 to 30 minutes. Waiting an additional 20 minutes when I arrived for a $10 order. Bambinos used to be a great place but now they are slow, unorganized, less than helpful and pretty expensive for what they are. This was the 3rd time this happened in less than 6 months. I'll order pizza instead next time.

Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for dinner on a road trip. We were looking for something unique to try in Idaho and I guess we found it!
The main dish, the Bambino, kind of looks like a calzone and reminded me of a hot pocket, but much more delicious.
It's an interesting fusion of Italian and deep fried fast food. Worth a stop but not my favorite place ever. Certainly not for someone looking for a healthy meal, but a great option for someone trying out the local eats. There aren't that many options in Rigby, Idaho. :)