“Great Pizza & subs”

Add it.
Papa Kelsey's Pizza & Subs
Ranked #10 of 22 Restaurants in Rigby
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: It's a great place in a culinary desert. We NEED to be able to recommend this restaurant.......
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Wonderful pizzas and sub sandwiches & decent salads. They make their own bread and crust each morning. Reasonably priced, filling and good service. Go here for the food, not the ambiance.

Reviewed 3 March 2015 via mobile

I went there with my husband and it's apparently a local favorite. The appearance was deceiving but I got the french dip. It was a huge sandwich! Loved it. The only complain was the staff seemed to not have care less about us being there.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I love the chefs salad the croutons are delicious and the dressing is sooo good the staff is friendly and they deliver!!! Pizza subs salads are all good

Reviewed 21 December 2012

Papa Kelsey's subs are the best in town! I love the Italian Combo. I also love to order the cheesy spicy fries. Their Italian Salad has really creamy delicious dressing and croutons! It never disappoints!