“Cornbread, Scones and Homemade Pies . . . Yum Yum!!!”
Review of Frontier Pies

Frontier Pies
Ranked #6 of 77 Restaurants in Rexburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2015

The Campground Owner where we were staying recommended this Rexburg eatery. We wanted something local, no chain. We found the restaurant to be decorated like a horse barn and the booths were stalls with the name of the horse posted above, quite unique. It was very clean and the service was prompt. Of course, eating at 3:30 PM, we were one of very few groups eating. I was happy to see a Senior menu, something with smaller portions. I hate wasting food, apparently they do, too. The warm cornbread is a signature side, along with their scones, which we ordered to go. And their pie selection gave us pause trying to decide which to chose.

Reviewed 3 April 2015

Visiting from Ohio so asked about frie sauce for our cheese fries. It was different. The pot roast with veggies is delicious. Husband's trout, children's pot pie, quiche, and liver n onions are also said to be very tasty!!!

And now pies.....so many to choose from and they are very delectable!!! The staff is very kind and wonderfully helpful.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I came with a group of 6 college kids and 3 parents. It was very crowded because it was move in day at BYU-I. We had to wait about 30 minutes for a table. They were sold out of some of our first choices. But the food we ordered was all good. Everybody had a slice of their yummy pies after dinner & nobody left hungry. The staff was very friendly!

Reviewed 18 February 2015

I've eaten here a number of times, but go mostly for a slice of pie.

Service is usually good, the atmosphere is rustic, and the experience is enjoyable, but the food is in my experience invariably quite bland.

1  Thank Alan H
Reviewed 29 January 2015 via mobile

Stopped here on a January weeknight. The restaurant was mostly empty. The server was extremely friendly. My daughter had a fantastic grilled cheese sandwich with the best chips I had ever eaten. I ordered the meatloaf special, and the meatloaf was hard as a rock, but my potato, cornbread and salad were so good I didn't complain. We also had chocolate and banana cream pie, and they were ok.