“Yummy frozen custard (and fries)”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nielsen Frozen Custard
Ranked #5 of 8 Dessert in Rexburg
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I think frozen custard is my favorite creamy treat, and this is good custard. We'll get the fries too, big portions to share and good flavor. It's pretty popular and busy, college atmosphere and they have sports playing on the TV generally. They have sandwiches too which I haven't tried. But come first for the custard.

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

My friend and I went here to get a to-go order of French fries and we waited over half an hour to get them. Very inefficient and when we asked about the order, the worker wasn’t helpful. Could’ve gone home and done homemade fries faster.

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

OK, I got admit I'm not a shoestring fry guy but the basket was huge. I love their custard but today they only had chocolate available. Prices are a bit high, but the concrete is definitely worth it.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

It's decent, but the fries went from good to terrible. Ice cream is good still and service is still good. Not fast food so there is a wait

Reviewed 21 September 2016

We waited and waited and waited for our ice cream; when it came it was all melty. I guess the kids making and serving the food were having too much fun to actually work. It was ridiculous. There are a lot of places to get ice cream. If you like yours cold and served with a smile, go somewhere else.