“Our Favorite Dreamy, Creamy Treat!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Nielsen Frozen Custard
Ranked #5 of 8 Dessert in Rexburg
Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

There are a few places that do frozen custard. Just drive past those because you simply cannot beat Nielsen's! This is our favorite frozen treat on a hot summer day...but we would never say no in the dead of winter, either! The food at this busy spot is reminiscent of an old fashioned diner and is beyond delicious. Don't miss the chance to scoop up some of that smooth chocolate custard with one of their warm, salty fries! Heaven, I tell ya!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

We went twice while in rexburg. The ice cream is delicious but really sugar overload!! Second time took the kids and the burgers were great. Nice onion rings and fry sauce. Only in Utah and Idaho!! Yummy

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and had some great burgers, fries, and custard. Very good food for the price, not super fast but not a long wait either. Would recommend it for a simple lunch with a nice treat afterwards.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

In spite of a long waiting line, customers were attended quickly. The servers were very attentive and served in a pleasant manner.

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

I LOVE this place! I am not a big ice cream eater but I crave their custard. My kids love the fact they can get snow cones all year round. Their food is also really good. There is basically nothing that I don't like about Nielsen's.