“Excellent menu”

Add it.
Nielsen Frozen Custard
Ranked #5 of 8 Dessert in Rexburg
Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

In spite of a long waiting line, customers were attended quickly. The servers were very attentive and served in a pleasant manner.

Reviewed 3 March 2016 via mobile

I LOVE this place! I am not a big ice cream eater but I crave their custard. My kids love the fact they can get snow cones all year round. Their food is also really good. There is basically nothing that I don't like about Nielsen's.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Creamy and delicious! There are lots of flavor combinations. Try the vanilla mixed with Kit Kat and hot fudge! For a smaller portion, the hot fudge sundae was just right. It is pricey but it's a fun place to go. The place is clean and the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

I love the food, but the service always takes so long. I always seem to see them talking and messing around, instead of getting the food ready. That has always been my experience in the four years I have been going. But if you have time, and don't really care (not a place to stop at for a lunch break) then it is awesome. The custard is delicious, and the bottomless fries are nice!

Reviewed 27 October 2015

Amazing concrete custards. Great food. Love it.It is a must if you want to spoil yourself. Do it today.