“Happy customer”

Gator Jack's Sandwich Shack
Ranked #43 of 78 Restaurants in Rexburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered the teriyaki chicken bowl and thought it was great. Extremly large portion came out piping hot and quickly. Also gave us 2 cookies which were excellent. My husband got the loaded fries and loved it. Again large portion and tasty. The prices were very reasonable. Clean restaurant and bathroom. Nicely decorated. I will be back next time im in town. Try it. You will like it.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Been here a few times and I'm never disappointed. I don't even like sandwiches but theirs are delicious. And the potatoes are great!

Reviewed 12 October 2016

Great French toast on a snowy day. Wonderful breakfast food and bakery. Across from campus, sold out of biscuits and gravy early

Reviewed 24 August 2016

They serve hot sandwiches, but they are nasty. Burger isn't cooked fresh. Pre-cooked and then nuked. This is how all of their hot sandwiches are made. If your a student they run a lot od deals. Will let you decide whether it's worth a second visit.

Reviewed 3 June 2016

Gator Jack's has a fun ambiance and pretty good food. I had the "Bessie" sandwich, which was very good. Definitely better than Subway could do. My brother had the Teriaki rice bowl, which was a disappointment. Something was weird about the sauce. The cookies were better than average, but not the best I've had. I loved, loved that the drink machine offered Ironport. Yum. The service was a bit slow, they looked like they were understaffed. The place was clean, including the restroom. We will go again next time we pass through town.