All reviews room was clean continental breakfast staff was friendly stayed for nights pool and hot tub oatmeal yellowstone national park definitely stay here again nice stay campus refrigerator mattresses school
Reviewed 18 August 2018

The Super 8 has a lot of pros and cons, but we had a king bed room with microwave and fridge.
Pros - Good bed, med vanity outside the bathroom.
Cons - Everything could have been cleaner, dust on everything, all of the pillows were too soft, no night stand on right side of bed.

Continental Breakfast was filling, but all carbs, Mini donuts, Pastries, fresh fruit, cereals, juices, and coffee.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
James P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Rexburg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

place was clean enough but the staff member on our check in was totally clueless. Wanted to put my 70+ year old parents on the second floor and my wife and I on the first floor. also showed up at our room after I asked him just to make note of the broken dresser as my wife and I were ready to go to bed. When we showed up TV was neither plugged in nor hooked up.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We're sorry for your experience with us. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Typically, my stays a Super 8 are great. This time, however, the room we stayed in needed some TLC.

The room had a musty smell, upon entering. The control cover to the heat/AC would fall off every time we'd use it. The fabric on the seat of the chair had a large stain.
The ironing board pad cover was stained and metal leg was bent so that it would not stand up straight but set up at a moderately deep slant. The bed sheet had a small stain towards the head of the bed; and the bed itself sank deep on the side closest to the lamp. I also noticed hairs in the tub prior to use. There were other little things that also needed attention. Overall, it had the appearance of neglect which was a disappointment, especially for the $100.00+/night I paid.

With that being said, the service itself was great. The continental breakfast was typical and maintained.

It seems as though the owner needs to find a better way of having the rooms checked in order to maintain a higher standard.

There was also a moderately high pitched noise that would sound periodically, making it difficult for my daughter to sleep.

This particular room compared to a Motel 6 or less.

1  Thank Storyteller709887
Reviewed 27 July 2018

Canceled reservations theee days before arrival and I was still charged. Someone from the front desk called me at 0100 AM to ask when we would be there. Gave them the cancellation confirmation number and nothing had been done.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

The bed in room 129 is horrible! The appearance of the photo of the room on the website is deceiving. Very weird mismatched room—bright green wall, yuck color curtain (dark brown like the carpet would seem to be an obvious choice) and outdated furniture. Stains on the bedspread and ironing board we’re a total turn off. No smoking in the hotel but the room is right by the black door and smelled like smoke, probably because people stand directly outside the door and smoke. I would never recommend this hotel in its current condition to anyone. Again the bed is the worst. The side I slept on has a huge indent in it and I felt like I was going to slide off the bed the whole night. Please update everything. Honestly I can’t think of one good thing abou this property other than the location.

• Trip type: Travelled on business