All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastone night staystaff was friendlypool and hot tubyellowstone national parknice stayoatmealexercise roomcampusrefrigeratormattressesschool
Reviewed 8 July 2018

We were very happy with the personal care and the room! We will definitely stay here again!
The bed was very comfortable. The people at the hotel were GREAT help and very pleasant.
We come through here a lot. So glad to have folks who care beyond the money!!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
James P, Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Rexburg, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Thank you for your response.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

It was the closest place to my son and it was in need of serious updating. The girl at the desk wasn’t to helpful and didn’t care for her attitude. In the morning I talked with another person and had my issues resolved with ease. For the most part the people that worked there were very nice. I think I paid to much for what the room was and the bed was so uncomfortable. If I go back I will ask to see the room first.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

I'm sorry for you unpleasant stay. We are making updates every year and are hoping to be done renovating in the next few years. We hope you'll give us another chance.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 April 2018

Older hotel, but clean and very nice employees. My sister stayed there last year and had a bad experience, so I was worried after I heard that. But my room was very clean and big. King bed, microwave, fridge, No closet, just a rod in the corner to hang things on. Towels very thin and old, but clean. The breakfast was good and included a waffle maker, yogurts, muffins, danish, bananas, milk, juice, etc. but wish it was open longer then 9 am! No elevator that I saw, so kind of a pain to carry luggage up the stairs. I noticed the Inside pool and gym, but did not use them

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your response. We are making updates every year to improve the quality.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

The room was fairly clean which is the only good thing. I promised my daughter after helping with set up for a wedding all day we would go swimming but the pool was ice cold. So I convinced her to go back to the room to have a hot bath and we had no hot water and no water pressure. I think they were doing all the laundry or something?

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

We keep our pool a little of 80 degrees and the hot tub is above 100 degrees. We were having issues with our hot water but have since resolved that. Thank you for your response.