All reviews frosted glass sitting area sliding door toilet room idaho falls separate toilet springhill suite free weights waffles king room byu idaho shower area visiting yellowstone the sofa bed shower head free breakfast very nice hotel
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Given that this sub-chain competes with Hyatt Place, I expected a somewhat similar standard of quality (especially for the price we paid) - but I didn't find it. The only comparable was the staff: all were very nice, helpful and attentive.

The room was spacious, clean and generally of quality you'd expect. Beds were ok, we slept well. Bath/toilet looked a bit tired, but clean.

They have no pool and no gym - that's a big downside, for me. There's a laundry room, which is a big "plus" in the scoring.

The breakfast was not bad, but not on par with the class of the hotel (or rather the class Marriott's claiming).

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Only 1/2 way through my stay bit so far so good.
Clean and neat. They definitely need to upgrade all of the alarm clocks. They were made for iPhone 4 mounting and are a tad tiredand dated when using them to set alarms.
The company I am here for reserved the room and the charge was supposed to continue but instead they immediately charged my AMEX $650 by mistake.... They said it's been corrected but I'm still waiting for the money to return.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2018 via mobile

Everything was great except one aspect. The toilet area and shower were separate and each had a sliding door. The pocket door to the toilet was very noisy and the other door wasn’t quiet either. The shower door tended to slam. If you needed to be quiet with maybe a sleeping child, it would be impossible esp using the restroom.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Booked a short stay here (2-days) to visit a sick family member in Rexburg. This was my first stay at this property (I've previously stayed at three other local hotels). I was pleasantly surprised at the comparable room rate. The property is newer. My king room was wonderful and the layout of the room was quite nice. The couch/desk/microwave area is separated from the bed and bathroom areas by a glass partition. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Staff member at check-in on Thursday evening was very friendly. The free breakfast offered enough variety that was always able to find something I liked. I would stay here again and in my opinion this property far exceeds other places I've stayed in Rexburg.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

This is a nice, solid choice. We stayed in a room with a king bed and a sofa bed. The sofa bed/living area was divided with a partial wall. The sink and shower was in a separate room from the toilet which also had a sink which was handy when sharing between 3 of us. They packed a lot of amenities into the relatively small room. It was new and clean. The complimentary breakfast was great. The lobby was beautiful with lots of room to eat or relax and watch TV. The sliding door into the toilet room was difficult to slide but not too big a deal.

The reason I did not give it a 5: There are no plugs for charging devices next to the bed. A new hotel such as this should have electrical outlets or USB built in to the nightstand lamps or similar. I had to charge my phone in the bathroom. I'm used to sleeping with it next to the bed for a clock, alarm, and white noise app.

Date of stay: August 2018