All reviewsfrosted glasssitting areaseparate roomidaho fallssliding doorfree weightswafflescomplimentary breakfastshower areatiny sinkvisiting yellowstonethe sofa bedshower headvery nice hotelfridge and microwavehot tubgreat place to stay
Reviewed 27 May 2018

I had to be in Jackson, WY, the next morning early and Rexburg seemed to be the ideal place to start my trip from. The facility was easy to locate near the a major road, Highway 20, and was near many places to eat. The facility was fairly new, the rooms excellent and were very roomy. A separate lounge writing area was part of the room. There was a separate toilet facility from the shower/bath and very spacious sink area. I was on the 1st floor and it was very quiet which provided for a good night's sleep. If I had a complaint it would be that the mini fridge did not have a freezer compartment. A 24 hour gym facility was available.The staff was very friendly and the breakfast at 6 am was excellent with a very varied selection. I would definitely stay here again because of the comfort, extensive breakfast, and reasonable rates, especially for AAA or military members.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Not a chain I usually stay in during my travels for work, but this was quite a pleasant surprise! I would definitely stay here again. Great location. Restaurant right next door.
Nice room. Spacious. Clean. Above average breakfast. Good Business Center.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Had an overnight business trip to Rexburg. I loved the size and configuration of the room. First, the presence of two sinks, one with the shower and one with the toilet, was helpful for two travelers. The hide-a-bed couch was comfortable to sit on (didn't need it for sleeping). I thought it cool that the desk had a sliding frosted window to the bed area, though I guess other folk have noted that this, and the frosted bath & powder room doors, makes it impossible for one person to work and for the other person to have utter darkness. For the worker, though, it was a good desk and also there were little tables that you could slide under the couch edge for working. I have never had a hotel room with more electrical outlets. Even though the hotel was booked full, and I saw many children around, i never heard ANY noise from the hall.

The "kitchenette" is a microwave & fridge plus coffee maker. I thought it a nice touch to SUPPLY paper plates and silverware to use.

Breakfast had a good selection. Yogurt (several types) in the minifridge, cereals, warm eggs and ham, plus cold cheese, ham, fruit. The oatmeal "toppings" included walnuts, cashews, raisins & craisins. I saw plenty of bread/pastry types. More than enough options for me!

The 24hr gym disappointed because it had no bicycle, but 2 treadmills and 2 ellipticals and free weights. I didn't try the pool.

I'd surely be happy to stay in this hotel (or this chain) again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 March 2018 via mobile

We originally planned to stay in Idaho Falls but due to a winter storm we were essentially “stuck” in Rexburg next to this hotel. They had an available room (which apparently is hard to come by) and we ended up spending every night on our trip at this location instead of Idaho Falls. It was conveniently located and their staff went above and beyond with their customer service.
After a night of snow, my husband desperately needed a ride to the airport and after calling around all the local Uber drivers were unavailable, so the front desk assistant called her husband (also drives Uber) and he went out of his way on dangerous roads to come and get my husband and take him to the airport, on a Sunday no less! Incredibly gracious! Will never forget it and will come back again, perhaps during a warmer time of year:)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I took my 2 boys up to Rexburg to visit BYU-I and we had a wonderful stay at the Springhill suites. Very clean rooms, pool was very nice, and the breakfast was fantastic. I asked for 2 queen beds but was given a King instead. This was rectified immediately and we were well taken care of. The morning breakfast was great as well and had many offerings. The bed was EXTREMELY comfortable as well. I will DEFINITELY stay at this hotel the next time I visit Rexburg and you should too. There are cheaper hotels in the are but they are just that cheaper. Stay at this hotel and you will be happy and grateful.

Stayed: February 2018