All reviewsbreakfast staffhandicap roomthree nightsfront deskwould definitely stay here againinnsbrandfacilitypillowsyellowstone
Reviewed 3 July 2018 via mobile

Although there was a mix up between Bookings.com and the hotel on the amount of people we had, the front desk girl that helped up tried to help as much as she could and gave us a handicap room so that it would be bigger and a roll away for our 5th person. It was very helpful and we had a very nice, comfortable stay. We stayed on the top floor and it was very quiet. This is very close the BYU-I campus...just a 5 min drive to the temple and that side of campus.

Was disappointed there is no jacuzzi. Breakfast was good. I would recommend staying here.

Stayed: June 2018
Heidi B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rexburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2018

Hi Suzanne,

Thank you for your review! I am glad the front desk was able to accommodate you and your party

Thank You!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

We booked our hotel in pre-pay three months in advance we checked ourselves as late check in two hours post regular check-in time someone called us to tell us the hotel was sold out and our room was given away it was an ADA room and guess what we were no longer going to be accommodated. But that I should be grateful because I was going to be “upgraded“ to a closed room under construction with no blinds and not working air conditioner in a room that shouldn’t even be given to anyone to use with no towels and charge full price then when I asked to speak to the manager over the two day stay a total of seven time the manager never called me back it’s now been four days and the manager still hasn’t called what a joke don’t stay here-There’s a Springfield in the same parking lot just go stay there they don’t treat you like crap

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hi Julee,

I apologized about your booking situation. Unfortunately, the room you had booked three months in advance had to be taken out of order due to the blinds breaking. All of our other ADA rooms had been booked for that evening, and my front desk was trying to accommodate you in an non-ADA room which unfortunately was not going to work for you. Sadly, we had to put you in the room with the broken blinds but you were given the room at no charge. I do apologize that no one from management has called you yet. I had not received any messages from you or my front desk. Expect a call from us today to see if we can further resolve this issue for you.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Don't assume there is a hot tub with the pool or you will be disappointed esp for the price of the rooms. The service was fine and the rooms are clean. The pool is really small but warm. Maybe that's the reason they think they don't need a hottub? Told the staff and they said they want one there too and I said well pass it along to the powers that be.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Heidi B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Rexburg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Hi Darin,

I do apologized that we do not have a hot tub. Unfortunately, our pool room is not large enough to facilitate one.

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Booked for three nights, and was very pleased. Hotel is fresh, and clean. Well laid out rooms, was nice to find a large room with two bed and a sleeper sofa for the whole family. Pleasant staff, and a good location to see all the area attractions. Also shopping close by in the area. Will stay again when in the area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2018

This hotel is brand spanking new. I don't think anyone stayed in our room before! Everything is super clean, perfect for me and my family. Very quiet, modern amenities.

Be warned, it will NOT show up on most GPS machines (it didn't on mine, even with updated maps). Even the address won't work. Just follow the signs from the freeway.