See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

So we finally make it to Rexburg and are ready for a nice little rest. This is the last room in the whole town so we got it out of desperation. It is not super easily assesible as it is not on a main road at all. The price was hard to argue with though and our dog could come in so we thought it would be alright. After a check in process that was slow and never ending we finally got our room keys. Oh, but there were only stairs. So we finally get our stuff up the stairs and to the room. Open the door and THE BED WASNT EVEN MADE! Go down to tell them and the lady tells me, “Oh ya, the lady before you didn’t like us making her bed...I’ll bring some new sheets up and you can put them on.” So she wasn’t even going to have it made after they hadn’t changed the sheets before we showed up? It was like 8pm. Well we went out and got dinner and luckily she decided to make the bed (hopefully they were new sheets). So we go to bed and take off for the day. Came back that night and once again the bed was not made at all. At least they changed towels for us.

To sum it up: small bare room, only stairs, poor housekeeping but it came with the pluses of their price and a nice area for dogs to go outside.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Rexburg, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Dear Geoff, Thank you for sharing your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in following through on that commitment during your recent stay. The customer service issues you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

Super clean, incredibly friendly & knowledgeable staff, brand new so everything works great, comfortable beds, well lit parking lot, well lit room. The only issue I had was the noise. We could hear every step above us and in the hallways, and everything from the hallway just echoed and bellowed into the room. After 10pm though, we didn't hear much of anything thanks to respectful guests :) Other than that, it was a great stay and would absolutely recommend and stay again. And order the delivery Doorzza Pizza with ranch dressing (thanks Nerissa at the front desk for the tip!).

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for a clean room, nice shower and somewhere to sleep at a great rate...this is your place. We were on a road trip and needed to stop and sleep. We found this place had vacancy and decent reviews and so we dropped in and stayed for one night. The room was very minimalistic, which was perfect for us as we just needed to shower and sleep. It was so clean in the room! The bed was decent. The shower was great. They had hot coffee in the lobby and we were on our way. If I were to note anything it would be that it is easy to hear neighbors, so if they wake up early, you might too. We needed to be up so it didn’t impact us. We are glad we stayed here.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was the first time I was traveling alone following a serious injury. I had more luggage than i could carry, so the Staff offered me a luggage cart.

The room was simple - it reminded me of a college dorm. Everything was very clean. My stay was for four days.

The Staff (especially Rachel and Charlotte) were very knowledgeable whenever I'd have a question about the area. I love to visit locally owned restaurants and businesses, rather than chain restaurants.

The laminate flooring is so much cleaner than carpet, however it makes all sound travel. I could hear conversations going on down the hall, as well as in the lobby.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank NVSheltieMom
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Helpful staff and great service. Have refrigerator and microwaves available for a few more dollars. Good coffee and sweet rolls. Great beds, cool comfortable room. Pet owners are welcome too. Family friendly and food is very close to the motel.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jared B, General Manager at Motel 6 Rexburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Calvin,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave a review! We hope to see you again!