See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2018

This was the first time I was traveling alone following a serious injury. I had more luggage than i could carry, so the Staff offered me a luggage cart.

The room was simple - it reminded me of a college dorm. Everything was very clean. My stay was for four days.

The Staff (especially Rachel and Charlotte) were very knowledgeable whenever I'd have a question about the area. I love to visit locally owned restaurants and businesses, rather than chain restaurants.

The laminate flooring is so much cleaner than carpet, however it makes all sound travel. I could hear conversations going on down the hall, as well as in the lobby.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank NVSheltieMom
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Helpful staff and great service. Have refrigerator and microwaves available for a few more dollars. Good coffee and sweet rolls. Great beds, cool comfortable room. Pet owners are welcome too. Family friendly and food is very close to the motel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Jared B, General Manager at Motel 6 Rexburg, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Calvin,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to leave a review! We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

The hotel is brand new. However, being on the side of a very busy road you would have thought that they would have installed good soundproof windows and walls. Not the case...
The room is very large and well arranged. There is no carpet which makes for a cleaner environment but since the insulation is so poor, you hear everything above you. Despite the room being a non-smoking, the pillows smelled of cigarette smoke.
The young staff needs customer service training. When I asked the young lady at check-in (I had to come back twice at the front desk because she had disappeared...) to read back the Wi-Fi code to me, she right away told me she wasn't the one who wrote it... In the morning, the 2 young ladies at the front desk were too busy talking to acknowledge anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the parking lot side
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Catrabbit1980

Thank you so much for staying with us and for leaving such a detailed review. I am sorry to hear that we missed the mark with your stay but we do take all feedback very seriously, I will be sure to address the customer service aspect and the smell in the room. Great reviews like this is what helps us the most!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Very clean. Tile floors.just the basics but so well kept. Even bath counters raised. Only complaint was the bed frame is just post legs and I banged my legs and bruised .
Big tv
Good reception
Would stay here anytime
Nice town and plenty of restaurants and fast food
Coffee and tea availability

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for staying with us and leaving such a great review. I am sorry about the bed frame, we have had similar feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the room overall, please stay with us again!

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Brand new hotel. Love the contemporary feel. Rooms are small, but efficient. No carpeting, so noisy, but otherwise great. Great value and location couldn't have been better. Would recommend it. Dogs are allowed at no extra charge.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us and leaving a review! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, we hope to see you again!