“Great server”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 June 2016

We stopped here while visiting my daughter for college and for birthday dinner. It was a great dinner. The food was great as it always is at Applebees. Our server, Tawnya (I hope I spelt that right) is the only reason we are coming back when we drop my son off at collge. The service was great and the food was amazing.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

Don't waste your money here. Drive another 30 miles for a greater variety of choices.

Not many options in Rexburg as you are passing through. Recognizable fast food and Applebee's. Otherwise choices are minimal and hit and miss.

Pass this location by and drive another 30 minutes to Idaho Falls. Choices are abundant when comparing to Rexburg. Check out Chilis, Buffalo Wild Wings or Outback if you are looking for something more consistent.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I ate at Applebee's twice in two weeks and ordered different entrees each time. Although the taste of the food was fine, the portions were a joke given the price for each of the meals I had. Had those meals been priced at 75% of what they actually charged I would have found the dining experiences acceptable.

With this Applebee's being franchised I understand that local ownership/management can do nothing about at the portions and pricing. For this reason I will not return.

Reviewed 24 February 2016

One of few chain in Rexburg and was close to motel so we ate there, but only a normal apple bees . Nothing special

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Enjoy Great Food and Great Friendly Service at Applebee's with all the convenience of being close by the hwy. exit also located right next door to the Fabulous AmericInn & Suites. Just a few walking distance steps away, Easy and quick checkout service with tablets located at your table. Love the Food, Love the atmosphere.

1  Thank Delinda S