“Nice Property”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Pocatello
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

This is a Comfort Inn, not a Comfort Suites. Still, room was nice and clean and provide a great rest on our 4000 mile road trip. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Hotel located near several dinning places which were within easy walking distance.

Only downside...small breakfast area. It will only accommodate 16 guest at a time.

Still, a good visit.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 July 2017

The staff was very welcoming and helpful. My room was booked and when we arrived I was told there was no elevator to get to the 2nd floor with my family and our bags--fortunately I was close to the stairs--it would have been nice to know the lack of elevatory PRIOR to placing my booking. The room was nice, the pool and hot tub were great, and the staff was wonderful. Breakfast was delightful--good variety of food.

Room Tip: Make sure to either get a room on the 1st floor or close to the stairs on the 2nd floor--there is no...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Room was large and clean - recently remodeled. Breakfast area small but adequate for the size of the hotel. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Staff very nice and helpful.

Note: pet friendly hotel, and all of the rooms have had pets in them at one time or another (per front desk staff). If you have allergies you may want to think twice about this hotel. We had no problems but it's all about the individual.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I will be 1st to admit, I am a hotel snob.
I am a Hilton Honors Member and use it frequently. This time I chose another route, truthfully I didn't want to spend $140+ on a room again. So I chose this property and was pleasantly surprised!!
Heather at the front desk was very accommodating and pleasant. I got a King room and walked in and was so happy! Bed was comfy! Tv was perfect sized! Air Conditioner stayed ON the while time! Granite in bathroom!
Ok if I can....a suggestion....please get flavored coffee creamer! That was a sure disappointment. But....other than that. Two thumbs up!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Heather D
Reviewed 23 May 2017

On our way to Yellowstone NP from Southern CA, called about an hour and half before getting there and reserved one of the two rooms left for that night. No elevator, but a great room. Close to I-15 with easy on-off access. We were able to see our car from our room. Complimentary breakfast was great, everything you could ask for. This hotel was great.

Room Tip: No elevator
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Louise M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Hello--Thank you for your recent stay at our Pocatello Comfort Inn. It means a lot to us when our guests respond to the survey because we love to know what they are thinking. This helps us to continually improve our service. Hopefully you will be able to come see us again in the future. Sincerely, Louise GM