“Excellent value for the money!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Pocatello
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Room was large and clean - recently remodeled. Breakfast area small but adequate for the size of the hotel. Nice indoor pool and hot tub. Staff very nice and helpful.

Note: pet friendly hotel, and all of the rooms have had pets in them at one time or another (per front desk staff). If you have allergies you may want to think twice about this hotel. We had no problems but it's all about the individual.

Stayed: July 2017

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

I will be 1st to admit, I am a hotel snob.
I am a Hilton Honors Member and use it frequently. This time I chose another route, truthfully I didn't want to spend $140+ on a room again. So I chose this property and was pleasantly surprised!!
Heather at the front desk was very accommodating and pleasant. I got a King room and walked in and was so happy! Bed was comfy! Tv was perfect sized! Air Conditioner stayed ON the while time! Granite in bathroom!
Ok if I can....a suggestion....please get flavored coffee creamer! That was a sure disappointment. But....other than that. Two thumbs up!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Heather D
Reviewed 23 May 2017

On our way to Yellowstone NP from Southern CA, called about an hour and half before getting there and reserved one of the two rooms left for that night. No elevator, but a great room. Close to I-15 with easy on-off access. We were able to see our car from our room. Complimentary breakfast was great, everything you could ask for. This hotel was great.

Room Tip: No elevator
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Louise M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2017

Hello--Thank you for your recent stay at our Pocatello Comfort Inn. It means a lot to us when our guests respond to the survey because we love to know what they are thinking. This helps us to continually improve our service. Hopefully you will be able to come see us again in the future. Sincerely, Louise GM

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Corporate lodging set me up here. I drive a semi and needed room for truck parking and this place had it (on the street but it had it). Upon check in I got a 2nd floor room. I ask where the elevator is.."Sorry, we don't have an elevator, stairs are at both ends." Now this only bothered me because i had 3bags (2 big, 1 backpack). No problem I'm only taking them up and down once anyway plus I can use the exercise
(See the part where I parked my SEMI). So I ask where their guest laundry is...."Nope, don't have the either. Been asking the owner to put in one for years now. There is a laundromat about a mile down the road." Ok, once again see the SEMI part. The room was your typical 2 queen bed, a bathroom (with a fan that sounded like a 747 taking off), and flat screen tv and tons of channels. Breakfast wasn't too bad, eggs, sausage, hashbrowns, and the usual toasty stuffs. Coffee was good and hot. Seating is VERY tight and limited (like 6 tables) so I took it back to my room (once again the exercise thing). There's food places within walking distance (yep, SEMI and exercise) so you won't starve. It's right off the exit and easy to find. While it's not the best place I've stayed at it's far from the worst. It'll do for a night or so, longer then that I'd suggest you look for better digs.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Hello--I'm sorry your stay with us was less than enjoyable. We are such a small property that we do not have an elevator or a large parking lot. We do have a large number of Corporate Lodging guests that stay regularly. Thank you for writing to Trip Advisor because it helps us to know what our guests are thinking. Sincerely, Louise GM

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

We were really pleased with our room. It was large, well- appointed. Our room was on the lower floor and our window actually looked out on a grassy bank, but that protects us from street noises. There was good lighting, lots of plug-ins, good WiFi, good TV. There was a closet with iron and ironing board. There was an indoor pool & hit tub. Breakfast with eggs, waffles, yogurt, etc. We will remember this hotel the next time we stay in Pocatello.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple