Super 8 by Wyndham Pocatello(Pocatello)(Great Value!)
US$86
Quality Inn(Pocatello)(Great Value!)
US$85
QualityInn
US$146
US$125
Hampton.com
Best Western Pocatello Inn(Pocatello)
US$135
US$154
US$111
US$106
Fairfield Inn
All reviewsidaho state universitymake your own wafflescoffee potqueen bedsmall roomfridge and microwavecerealtvcollegecheckin
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This is a nice Rodeway Inn in a lovely area right across the street from the pretty campus of Idaho State University. We had stayed here before, thought the room was fine, and had no problem returning again. We were surprised to read some very negative reviews about the hotel, since this was not our experience on our previous stay or on our current stay. I think reviewers should be aware of the brand they are reviewing and not have unreasonable expectations for a budget hotel, like a Rodeway Inn. We thought the room was fairly large and clean, the staff was friendly, and the breakfast was basic but good. The location was excellent and in walking distance of many restaurants and fast-food restaurants. Since it's right across the street from the college, the area felt very safe. I'm not sure how reasonable the rate is since we paid with Choice Hotel points. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2017

There is no cleaning of the room.
Further, not new towel.
さらに、お湯も出ない。
最悪です!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 August 2017

We stayed here the night before the solar eclipse and frankly didn't know what to expect reading the reviews people were writing about it. We had 2 queen beds and slept fairly well after a long flight and driving 175 after that. The room wasn't fancy and probably would never have stayed here except for the eclipse. I was worried about BBs but nope, none were spotted. Great! All in all, if you need a room in Pocatello near the university, this may tide you over for the night. No lengthy stays though!

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

It's nice to see a smiling friendly face. And I can promise you that if you come to the Rodeway Inn in Pocatello Idaho and happen to be checked in by Amanda whom I found out later was the general manager. Amanda was very friendly and a tentative therefore it made my stay very pleasant. Even her staff was very nice which you don't find that too often. The hotel offers free WiFi, it's pet friendly, wheelchair accessible, and a perfect location if you happen to be visiting ISU Idaho State University. I can honestly say Amanda's and I said to the choice family and the owners of this Rodeway Inn in Pocatello Idaho. About the only thing I see that could change maybe doing something with the carpet. If you're looking for 100% luxury this isn't the hotel but if you're looking for a great visit for a great price I highly recommend Rodeway Inn in Pocatello. And by the way you would be very close two Twin Falls which happens to have this pictures I'm showing of The Gorge over that bridge it is 100% beautiful 100% beautiful did I say one hundred percent beautiful that's exactly what I mean...

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I'm a choice member
This was what I was looking for.

Location: easy to find.
Tale BL I 15 , across from the Idaho State university campus

Check in- prompt
Check in clerk: quick and knowledgeable

Room: Clean, stocked, prepared for us

Value: excellent
I've been to other chain hotels, I've been on worse places

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends