“Love this place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Food is awesome! Service is great. Baked sandwiches. .. Yum! Thanks guys! Good beer on tap. Get the Italian sub, it's awesome.
Play some shuffle board. Get there early. Kitchen closes at 8 ish

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I have gone to goodys for sandwiches and pizza/ Pizza bombs for years but a little while ago the pizza bomb size got smaller but today I am pleased to say that either on pupose or on accident the bombs are big and delicious again. I will be back yum yum yum.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

This is by far the most inexpensive pizza I have ever ordered! and the bonus is that it was really good too! Fresh ingredients, lots of toppings and great price!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

This place has the best sandwiches in Pocatello, they have so man different ones to choose from. The pizza bombs well....are the bomb!

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Don't even think of having a business meeting or taking a date here. That being said the food is pretty good and I have been eating pizza and drinking beer here for years. I think it is a bit expensive for what you get but I have been going here for so long the path to the door is imprinted in my DNA. I got drunk here with pals the day I graduated from grad school. Then I rode my horse home; it has been a while since I graduated. Anyway, if you are at ISU and need a place to eat you might try it. There is a good hippy coffee shop behind this eatery.