“Nice bomb”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

I have gone to goodys for sandwiches and pizza/ Pizza bombs for years but a little while ago the pizza bomb size got smaller but today I am pleased to say that either on pupose or on accident the bombs are big and delicious again. I will be back yum yum yum.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

This is by far the most inexpensive pizza I have ever ordered! and the bonus is that it was really good too! Fresh ingredients, lots of toppings and great price!

Reviewed 8 December 2016

This place has the best sandwiches in Pocatello, they have so man different ones to choose from. The pizza bombs well....are the bomb!

Reviewed 4 December 2016

Don't even think of having a business meeting or taking a date here. That being said the food is pretty good and I have been eating pizza and drinking beer here for years. I think it is a bit expensive for what you get but I have been going here for so long the path to the door is imprinted in my DNA. I got drunk here with pals the day I graduated from grad school. Then I rode my horse home; it has been a while since I graduated. Anyway, if you are at ISU and need a place to eat you might try it. There is a good hippy coffee shop behind this eatery.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I've been eating at Goodys since the college days and they've managed to keep the quality of food consistently top-notch for at least 20 years at nearly the same cost.

Nobody in town makes a better deli sandwich...period. They cut all meats and cheeses right off the block when you order and their homemade bread is simply the best sub sandwich bread I've ever had. Their subs are superior in every way to Subway or other chain sub shops.

But it's the crown jewel that brings me back every time I come through town. The Pizza Bomb! Don't call it a calzone, because it's not. I can't tell you exactly what it is that makes them so good, but it starts with incredible homemade dough that crisps just perfect on the outside but stays soft and chewy inside. I typically get the Western (which is basically a meat-lovers) but I've never met a bomb I didn't like. I have family members who love the bar-b-q chicken bomb. These are made for a big appetite and yet somehow they cost about the same as they did in college.

You don't go to Goody's for cleanliness, atmostphere, fine dining, romance or family fun. It's about consistently great sandwiches and bombs. Other than that, the place looks exactly like it did 25 years ago...like exactly. The staff usually looks a little rough around the edges, but are always professional and good at what they do. I get to Goody's every chance I get and I'm never disappointed.

1  Thank Jeff C