“Impressive Pizza with Good Burgers”

MacKenzie River Pizza, Grill & Pub
Ranked #17 of 168 Restaurants in Pocatello
Price range: US$10 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Transporting you to the very heart of the Northern Rockies, the casual, rustic atmosphere with unique Montana Lodgepole furniture, stunning panoramic canvas and historic photographs sets the tone for distinctive, creatively prepared food served by vibrant employees renowned for passing their upbeat attitudes on to our customers. The MacKenzie River menu features an incredible array of delectable dishes, always flavorful and fresh, and served up in heaping portions. The acclaimed gourmet pizzas are offered on a variety of crusts – sourdough, natural grain, thick and thin – with toppings from classic pepperoni to pesto, ricotta, and sun-dried tomato. With nearly two dozen pizzas on the menu, you are bound to find at least one you’ll love.MacKenzie River also offer hearty sandwiches served warm on fresh-baked bread, full and half-sized salads, pastas that will wow your taste buds, juicy all-beef burgers, and a savory home style entrée selection. You will find everything from Fish Tacos, Frontier Ribs and Buffalo Chicken Mack n’ Cheese to a fresh Cobb Salad, housemade soups and Artichoke Dip. Be sure to save room for the Mack Lovin dessert, gooey chocolate chip cookies topped with ice cream and chocolate sauce; it’s great for sharing. To complement the menu choices, select from a variety of microbrews and fine wines.
Reviewed 14 October 2017

Pleasantly surprised by a chain restaurant in the quality of the food. The atmosphere is unique and inviting. We had the smokehouse burger, which is definitely worth trying. The pizza was also very delicious and unique. I would recommend stopping for pizza and burgers.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The buffalo pasta was too spicy for my wife; she asked for some clam chowder, was told that they were all out and not given any other options. Only offered a breadstick. Waitress seemed like she was fairly unconcerned with our experience or giving good service. Probably won't be going back.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Chili was good appetizers so so all of our meals were cold they just threw them back in the microwave and so it made the meals hard and dry. So if I come back this direction probably wont eat here again.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I have gone to this Mac River for work meetings and for family dinner! My roommates love the buffalo Mac n cheese. I love the pulled pork sandwich and thin pizza! I have had several of the desserts and they are all so delicious especially the skillet cookie!! I love Mac River!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

We were not sure where to have our rehearsal dinner and checked with Kent at Mckenzie River. He explained to my wife what they would do for us and we decided to have the dinner at this restaurant. It was a great choice. The food was set up buffet style and was excellent. Our servers Mckenzie and Hanna did an excellent job. There is a great choice of beverages and the appetizers were excellent. Also we were able to watch the football game which some of the guys were happy about. I can't thank Kent,Mckenzie and Hanna enough. I highly recommend Mckenzie River in Pocatello for any group party you might want to have. Great food,drink and atmosphere thanks again.

Management response:Responded 26 September 2017

It was a pleasure to have you guys here, you were a ton of fun! Come back and visit us soon!