“Great place to take the family”

Outer Limits Fun Zone
Ranked #24 of 167 Restaurants in Pocatello
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Outer Limits Fun Zone is a great place to hang out with your family. They have the most patient and kind staff I have ever encountered. The games and activities are for ages 4-100. They also have really good pizza, and my husband likes their chicken. They also have lazer tag and modified bowling as well as black light golf. It's a fun place to hang out with kids.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

This was our first trip to Pocatello and to be fair, it seems as if the city was digging out from a snow storm. Maybe it always snows a foot here? Decided to take our teen son here on Saturday night. Possibly due to the snow covered roads, it was difficult to determine where the parking lot entrance was. Outer Limits is smaller than the pictures online make it appear. We were going to order food but when we went to the food counter, the 3 young guys working there were wearing aprons just splattered and smeared with who knows what substances. It didn't seem clean. We decided not to eat. (There is a Sonic less than a mile away.)
My son wanted to play laser tag, but we were told that there were no other players in the laser tag facility for him to play with. So that left the arcade. The arcade seems to have the latest state of the art games. They look new and are in great condition. My son spent $10 and 20 minutes in there. He got a frisbee and 2 pieces of candy with his tickets and said he was ready to go back to the hotel. I was disappointed he didn't get to play laser tag and am sure the icy tundra outside may be why it was so empty on Saturday night. Probably wouldn't go back if we are in town again though...

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Love this place!!! Never a disappointment!! Great games and great food!!! I recommend the wings!!! Staff is kind and very professional!!

Reviewed 2 May 2016

The staff is great here. They do a great job to accommodate the guests and to make sure everyone has a great experience. The offer food and game specials and special pricing for school and youth group events and make the process fun and worth while for everyone, and they might have the best Laser Tag Arena in the region!

Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

This is so fun. There prizes are great, and the games are awesome. My favorite is the car, motorcycle, driving games. Also my favorite part of Outer Limits is the things like Miniature Golf. This is a great fun zone!

Been to Outer Limits Fun Zone? Share your experiences!