“Tasty food, friendly helpful waitress and understanding chef”

Amani Bar & Kitchen
Ranked #15 of 64 Restaurants in Leederville
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Amani is an institute along the Leederville strip. This institute will stand as a place of peace where the wine flows like water and the cocktails come from the minds of unrestrained genius. Here is where we fit. Here is where we are and here is where we will stay.
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I had an after school meeting at the nearby SIDE offices, my husband had come to pick me up afterwards it was raining, the traffic was mad and we decided to get dinner out on the spur of the moment. On the path outside was a sign saying feed me menu $29 tapas and wine.... sounded good, looked interesting so we wandered in. There was a nice little fire going and the waitress was lovely and welcoming. Both my husband and I have allergies - me several but raw onion being the worst oh and Shiraz, hubby - peanuts and honey. We explained this and they had no problem in changing the wine offered and checking the food and making sure it was safe for us.
Food was delicious, wine was nice, music was a bit on the modern side / a bit hip hop rappy or something but not too loud so we could chat. They have free wifi if that's something you want/need. Small but very pleasant little bar/ restaurant.
Glad we acted on our impulse to have dinner out while traffic settled.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

Fantastic Fresh Food, what a great night.
Sat opposite the kitchen and I was in awe watching the chef Andrew. No matter how busy he got, each dish he served was done so with pride. Nothing slapped together. Great cocktails from Tom behind the bar, funky music and the fire added to the relaxing atmosphere. Can't wait to come back!

Amani B, Head Chef at Amani Bar & Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2017

Thanks so much for the great review guys!
We're so glad you liked our little bar.
Cheers,
Chef Andrew

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I dragged my bf here during the week for dinner as they had the feed me deal for $29pp....included 5 tapas, antipasto platter & a bottle of wine. Could not fault a thing with the food and wine and service was on point! Such an excellent deal I recommend everyone to try it.

1  Thank Stacey L
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We went to sit by the fire and enjoy a cheeky glass of red and some nibbles on a cold and rainy afternoon, and it proves to be the perfect spot.

We sat by the fire which was lovely and cosy. The barman was great, friendly and knowledgeable, but discreet with service and the food was really tasty.

Probably a bit $$ for a regular visit, but we had a lovely afternoon and were reluctant to leave. Very happy all round.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Decor is fantastic; service was personalised, the food was delicious, share plates were a reasonable price, we had house marinated olives $8, the popcorn chicken w/ siracha Ailol $10, which unfortunately was a little over cooked, other than that the salt & pepper chilli squid w/ lime alioli $15, & grilled tiger prawns w/chilli peach chutney $15, were delish, my favourite dish was the maple pork belly w/ Saffron aiolo $16, cocktails and beer were really good as well, normal bar prices.

From what I have read this place gets really busy Friday & Saturday nights
We went on a Sunday it had a good vibe and was a great place to unwind while enjoying good food and a couple of drinks.
Highly recommend