Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews beautiful beach beachside bar year after year fish burger lunch menu no rush plenty of hot water simple place conch fritters caribbean island bequia steps shore bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

Stayed here for a couple of nights in Jacaranda, room 13. It’s a delightful self contained chalet overlooking the recreation ground and tennis court but you can see the sea too. All spotlessly clean, plenty of hot water and all you need to make your own breakfast although we had a lovely breakfast in their restaurant too. They must have done an update since I stayed there two years ago and I highly recommend it as very good value and right on Lower Bay beach. Staff are super friendly. Only downside is that the dinner menu is poor with few choices. Lunch menu has plenty.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank saraja
KeegansBequia, Front Office Manager at Keegan's Beachside Hotel,Apartments & Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Hi Saraja,Thank you for staying with us and leaving a wonderful review,which i must say we do appreciate very much.We're happy that we have helped to make your stay a wonderful one. We do try our very best to make sure that all our guest are well taken care of,you have just let us know we are indeed in the right direction. All the best to you for 2020 and beyond and we hope to have you back with us in the future.

Reviewed 21 December 2019

My brother and I stopped here on a recommendation of our hotel as to where we could snorkel. The taxi driver knew one of the waiters at Keegan's and he watched our bags while we went snorkeling. Snorkeling was decent. When you go down the steps to the beach go right and walk to the end of the beach, less than 100 yeads. You can leave your towel at the picnin table or hang it on the huge tree. After snorkeling we went to Keegan's for a quick bite to eat. Service was great, thanks Ozzie. However, the food was not all that appetizing. I had the conch fritters which were okay. My brother had the fish burger and he said that was okay. I think the pina coladas and wine helped it taste better. There was a DJ playing some really good music and not too loud. The beach is nice and the water is really warm. Very shallow and no waves to speak of. So overall, a good place to spend the day at the beach (Keegan's will rent you a beach lounger for $5 US) and maybe get some lunch.

Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank MDavisTucson_AZ
KeegansBequia, Front Office Manager at Keegan's Beachside Hotel,Apartments & Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2019

Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review, we do appreciate.Lower Bay is the ideal spot when in Bequia,still work in progress,in all seems like you had a good day,am sure your next trip will be even greater.We do wish you a merry Christmas and a bright and prosperous 2020.

Reviewed 17 October 2019

Keegan's is a small hotel in a beautiful location,
staff is very friendly and food on the terrace on the beach was delicious in a absolutely wonderful ambiance
The room was nice, the bathroom a bit strange, but ok and everything is clean

Date of stay: April 2019
KeegansBequia, Front Office Manager at Keegan's Beachside Hotel,Apartments & Cottage, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

Thank you for your wonderful review Antoinette,we do appreciate your time to do so,It was a pleasure to have you and knowing that we've been able to assist you with a wonderful vacation.We do wish you all the best and we hope to have you back someday.

Reviewed 25 July 2019

Food wasn't great I ordered a Tuna Salad for dinner. Who we placed the order with came back and told us it'd be take away it was only 8pm we didn't really have a choice. Yet people were sat being served food to stay. My friend went to pay by card the payment wouldn't go through he was very short with her, so I tired with my card and it turned out it was the machine was out of paper. He thanked me for my co operation but still came across rude and short. I then went to try some of my tuna salad expecting it to be a decent size for a dinner meal yet this is what I got. I've literally took a mouth full (which I couldn't eat because the tuna was hard). I didn't feel comfortable bringing it to the staffs attention so we left. I wouldn't advise to eat here and looks like alot of people feel the same way after looking at reveiws.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Emmi-louu
Reviewed 7 July 2019 via mobile

We recently stayed here and were really pleased with the location and the apartment. The staff were friendly and helpful. The only downside was the food. The chicken we had for dinner wasn't cooked properly and when we brought this to their attention, they took the plate away and nothing more was mentioned. There were very few options available for breakfast. Wouldn't put is off staying there again though. Just wouldn't eat there!

Date of stay: July 2019