All reviews swimming pool a king bed room sitting area an upgrade breakfast food definitely stay here again bath towels great night's sleep very pleasant stay professional staff biscuits and gravy we've stayed yogurt hot tub convenient location great place to stay free breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2018

I booked this property via PRICELINE - a technical glitch used today's date instead of the next day. When I called priceline, the recording clearly had the correct date, after hours of frustration, PRICELINE refused to budge as it was a non-refundable. Granted it was an issue with PRICELINE but with a recording to PROVE the error I would have thought HI would be understanding and co operative enough to allow some form of grace. Nothing Nada, ziltch. Fighting with credit card company I will eventually get my refund, but the hard nose attitude left me Money grabbers, they don't give good customer service. Would never recommend dealing with this property. ESPECIALLY since the vacancy was wide open!!!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Alan J, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Dear NSGALBUTTEMT,

I'm sorry Priceline caused you such an issue, it is very frustrating. However, we have no influence over them making refunds. If you had booked directly with us, things would have been different. I'm glad you will eventually get your refund.

Reviewed 5 July 2018

The bathroom/shower wasn't as clean as it could have been, but otherwise the room was nice. Slept well, though the noise of the highway might bother some people IF you stay on the backside of the hotel. Breakfast was adequate. Staff was friendly!

Room Tip: Get a room NOT On the back side of the hotel to stay away from the highway traffic noise.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Alan J, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Angela,

Thank you for your review and your feedback, it is important to us. I'm glad you had a good stay with us and enjoyed our staff. I hope you can stay with us again for a 5 star visit, and your comments will be shared.

Alan J

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We have ate at the ‘burger theory’ that is in the hotel here the food has been awesome but the service has been even better! Super prompt and she kept us and our son smiling the entire time if you visit this hotel stop by the restaurant and ask for ROSE! She’s waited on us for breakfast and lunch and we just adore her!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Alan J, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thanks Janae,

Great review, we'll pass it along.

Have a good one.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night driving through and thought it was a great hotel. The kids had fun in the pool and our suite was large! Much bigger then others we have stay in. Very clean and easy to find food nearby. Breakfast in the morning had a lot of variety! Dogs are allowed on the 1st floor so we stayed on the 2nd as to not hear doors at night. Will stay again!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2017

I always get a bit nervous about staying at hotels that are 2-1/2 star or less (for amenities), just because the more amenities there are and the more pricey the rooms, the better quality the hotel is in terms of cleanliness and comfort. This Holiday Inn Express ran contrary to my past experience. It was great! The desk clerk was friendly and knowledgeable. The lobby and hallways were attractive. The room was clean and the bathroom was sparkling. Their complimentary breakfast was good and the food presentation and serving area was nicely maintained. I enjoyed the different flavored creamers for the coffee, as well as the variety of food choices before hitting the road. This is a nice hotel to stay in.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Alan J, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you so much Tracy for giving us a great review and taking the time to do so. We certainly appreciate your feedback. I am very pleased that you had a wonderful stay with us here in Nampa and that we surpassed your expectations. I hope you have the opportunity to visit us again and have another great experience. Thanks again.

Alan J