All reviews sitting area living room very pleasant stay definitely stay here again breakfast food professional staff we've stayed bath towels two queen beds next morning stayed one night convenient location oatmeal hie interstate noise salem
Reviewed 16 November 2015

Haven't had a chance to write and recommend this wonderful hotel in Nampa. We traveled across the US from the Northeast in the summer and back. We stayed at many hotels & Inns along the way. Of all the hotels we stopped at, this was our 2nd favorite. A stop in St. George, Utah was tops. It started with a wonderful check in. We had a great conversation about RI where she was from originally. Our room was perfect, opposite where we parked. Kids enjoyed the pool and morning breakfast. Place was clean inside and out. Really enjoyed this section of Idaho and if we return would not hesitate to stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
alan J, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2015

Dear Eagle Eye 24,

Thank you for your review, your feedback is important. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us in Nampa and second is great for a trip like yours. Our team takes pride in providing a quality experience for our guests so we value your comments. I hope you can come stay with us if you come to the Treasure Valley again.

Reviewed 6 November 2015

After a quick and friendly check in we went to our room. While being next to the freeway, we didn't find the noise a problem.

The breakfast was a typical HIE breakfast.

There is easy freeway access. A mall is nearby, along with restaurants.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
alan J, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

Dear Western U,

Thank you for your review, it is important to us. I am glad you had a nice stay and found us convenient. I hope you can come visit us again here in Nampa.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Ok hotel, shows some signs of aging. The room I stayed in was clean. Would not recommend for light sleeper. The freeway runs by here and is busy all night. It's so loud in the room you might as well be outside and I can sleep through just about anything.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled on business
alan J, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Dear Cagollehan78,

Thank you for your feedback, it is important to us. We always want to know what about our guests' experience. I hope you can come back in the future and try one of our front rooms. I believe you'll find it very suitable.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

This is a very clean and well kept hotel. The staff are friendly and helpful. The room I was given was well lit, extremely clean, and well outfitted with updated furniture. It was obvious all the staff who I encountered took pride and professionalism to the next level with their sincere desire to be helpful and friendly.

Date of stay: October 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
alan J, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

Dear Lawrence,

Thank you for your review of our hotel, your feedback is important to us. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Our team endeavors to always consider the guest's experience and your comments will be shared. I hope you can come visit us again here in Nampa. Thanks again.

Reviewed 7 October 2015

We have found that the Holiday Inn Express in various cities has very friendly personnel, clean and comfortable rooms, and include an extensive breakfast. In the evening they service the freshest, tasty cookies! Our recent stays other than in Nampa were in Richland, WA, Medford, OR and Woodland, CA.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
alan J, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nampa at the Idaho Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2015

Dear Mary,

Thank you for your review of our hotel, your feedback is important to us. I am please that you enjoyed your stay with us here in Nampa and with our brand in general. We endeavor to offer a great experience. I hope you can come stay with us again.