“beautiful views and great wine”
Review of Sawtooth Winery

Sawtooth Winery
Ranked #4 of 15 things to do in Nampa
Reviewed 6 October 2016

My wife and I were married at this winery and absolutely love the wine, the views, and service. We will go back and visit.

All reviews
"winemaker"
"purchase"
"gps"

Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

The tasting fees are high, so we asked if we could share a tasting. The person working snapped, "That's not how we do it here." Her rude service was off-putting and soured the experience. There are lots of nice wineries in the area - just skip this one. Koenig has free tastings and Huston has $5 tastings (Huston was our favorite - so friendly and charming!).

Reviewed 6 May 2016

We attended a spring event so there was a fee but you got 5 wine tickets, tour of their facility and delicious hot d'oeurves. They had tables set up inside and outside. Not sure what the site provides on a special day.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

We like to come here, sip a glass of wine and sit on the balcony overlooking the farm fields around the winery. Sawtooth has a wonderful selection of wines to fit almost any preference.

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Finally made time to visit one of my favorite wineries in the area and was not disappointed. I think they have some of the best wines in Idaho, though I must admit that I am not a wine expert and my typical range is $10-20 for a bottle ;) But that's why I love them - affordable, approachable wines that are just plain yummy to drink. The grounds are beautiful and peaceful, including a rose garden and a beautiful view of the Owahee Mountains. I have also found the staff friendly and knowledge.

Only 4 out of 5 stars because I enjoy food options but for members they do provide a generous meat and cheese plate, for free!

The same day I visited 5 other wineries and not only did Sawtooth have my favorite wines but their wine tasting space and the feel of the place was my favorite. I will be back!

Been to Sawtooth Winery? Share your experiences!