“Tasty wine but hard to reach even with GPS”
Review of Sawtooth Winery

Sawtooth Winery
Ranked #4 of 25 things to do in Nampa
Reviewed 6 May 2016

We attended a spring event so there was a fee but you got 5 wine tickets, tour of their facility and delicious hot d'oeurves. They had tables set up inside and outside. Not sure what the site provides on a special day.

All reviews
"winemaker"
"purchase"
"gps"

Reviewed 15 March 2016

We like to come here, sip a glass of wine and sit on the balcony overlooking the farm fields around the winery. Sawtooth has a wonderful selection of wines to fit almost any preference.

Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

Finally made time to visit one of my favorite wineries in the area and was not disappointed. I think they have some of the best wines in Idaho, though I must admit that I am not a wine expert and my typical range is $10-20 for a bottle ;) But that's why I love them - affordable, approachable wines that are just plain yummy to drink. The grounds are beautiful and peaceful, including a rose garden and a beautiful view of the Owahee Mountains. I have also found the staff friendly and knowledge.

Only 4 out of 5 stars because I enjoy food options but for members they do provide a generous meat and cheese plate, for free!

The same day I visited 5 other wineries and not only did Sawtooth have my favorite wines but their wine tasting space and the feel of the place was my favorite. I will be back!

Reviewed 30 September 2015

Beautiful views, friendly staff, off the beaten path. This place is definitely worth the drive for an afternoon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 September 2015

First time there, once a month they have a special meal, winery tour. We had an amazing evening. The food was just awesome and they paired the 6. course meal with six different wines. They give you a tour of the winery, beautiful view, just an all around great evening. If you are in Namps and can get tickets to the dinner you have to go, you will have an amazing time

Been to Sawtooth Winery? Share your experiences!