“Good food!”
Review of Sushi Sushi

Sushi Sushi
Ranked #42 of 221 Restaurants in Nampa
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Kids and I went and had a lunch 'date' while we were doing school shopping and some grocery shopping. We live about 45 min away. It was nice to find a place near where I am often so that I can satisfy my craving for good sushi!
Two basic rolls for $10 for lunch with soup or salad. My son got that and was more than he could eat at once (he's 11) Daughter and I got big fancy rolls and a side of spicy tuna, and we had plenty to take home. Waitress packaged ours with some ice so that we could put it in our cooler for the ride home. Fast friendly service. The prices are GREAT and the food is fresh. We really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

The food here was ok, the tuna could have been fresher. It was what they served it in. The bowls for miso soup were chipped, really? They chipped in the dishwasher, well, get new ones. Don't serve me something in a chipped dish!! We hope they get there act together or they'll be gone in no time.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Son and I went here to eat about a month ago. Was really good. Small place - about 12 tables if I recall correctly. Sushi was of high quality and tasty!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

I stopped by, on a whim, because the place was new and because I was craving sushi. For that, it is a good place. It's clean, the wait staff and sushi chefs are friendly, informative and courteous. The menu has plenty of options, but I did not see anything that set it apart from any other tegular place. It's good to have the option of sushi in this corner of the marketplace - so welcome and best of luck!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Had salmon which was good and honey had medium order of sashimi combo which he enjoyed. We will be coming back.

Been to Sushi Sushi? Share your experiences!