“Excellent Experience, Dog Friendly”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Moscow
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The price was good, the rooms were very nice, great service at the front desk, our dog was allowed for free and the breakfast was great. If all La Quinta's are this great I may be hooked. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank a_kay_m_2

A TripAdvisor Member
South Weymouth, Massachusetts, USA
Reviewed 27 June 2012

I've stayed here several times and I keep returning because it is a nice place. The rooms are quiet and the coffee in the morning is good. I'll be back.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 21 June 2012

We stayed at the La Qunita June 15-16. We were at an agility trial with our dogs so didn't stay in the room much. Our room was clean and nicely appointed with a small fridge, micorwave and coffee pot. There were plenty of green areas to potty the dogs and even a dog clean up station! Yay! Too bad not everyone used it. Gives us good dog owners a bad name. We ate breakfast each morning and enjoyed the fresh cookies each evening. All in all a nice place to stay while in Moscow. We will be back. :P)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank dnelson_13
Reviewed 16 June 2012

We have been at the LaQuinta in Moscow, Idaho, for four days now and it has been a pleasant experience. There has been some construction going on (new carpeting installed, tile, etc.) but hasn't been an issue. When I reserved the room, I asked for and booked a king jacuzzi suite online. My husband and I were assigned room 300. We arrived on the third floor (there is an elevator) the signs for the rooms only went down to 301. There was no 300! My husband quickly ran down to the lobby and asked where our room was. The nice young woman pointed to a huge (I mean HUGE) window overlooking the lobby and breakfast area and said, "I can see it from here; it's right there!" The definitely need signage to the room because it's not anywhere near 301 where you would expect to find it. The room is very large with a very comfortable king bed and fridge and microwave. There is a small desk with an office chair. There is also a bench under a mirror and a sink with counter space; lots of areas to set things. But there needs to be another chair of some kind for the other person to sit in (a lounger or stuffed chair would be nice!), so we asked for another chair and they quickly and happily brought us a chair from the breakfast area. Also, the jacuzzi is a single tub in the bathroom. It's deep and has jets; but usually when you get a jacuzzi room, it's a two-person jacuzzi in the room. At least that has been my experience. I actually never used the jacuzzi. Also, and probably more importantly, there is a very large skylight that you cannot cover in any way (it's 20+ feet up) so it's light very early in the morning until late at night this time of year. We didn't really mind that much, but I prefer a dark room to sleep and would have preferred a room that you can open and close the curtains to the outside. We never could open our huge curtains as the window overlooks public areas as mentioned before. It seems as though this room was once a meeting room or something. The room was very clean and the bathroom was huge with a very large counter area. That was nice. We had a busy stay, so we weren't in the room that much. Overall, I would recommend this hotel; just be aware of the kind of room and amenities you are actually getting.

Room Tip: See review above on Room 300.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lifes2short4me
Reviewed 13 June 2012

Overall wonderful experience. A large group of family and friends stayed during the weekend of my son's wedding. Friendly, helpful patient staff. Cassandra was a big help from beginning to end. Good breakfast. We will be back if ever the need arises. Thank you for making a great weekend even better!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Joannethree
Also consider these accommodations in or near Moscow
1.2 km away
11.6 km away
Hilltop Inn
Hilltop Inn
#3 of 6 in Pullman

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Moscow Pullman? Share your experiences!