US$161
Hotels.com
US$223
US$213
BestWestern.com
The Rustic Inn(McCall)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$123
Super 8 by Wyndham McCall(McCall)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$173
Orbitz.com
US$173
Long Valley Motel(Donnelly)(Great Value!)
US$83
Hotels.com
Ashley Inn(Cascade)
US$172
Cascade Lake Inn(Cascade)(Great Value!)
US$85
Birch Glen Lodge & Motel(Cascade)(Great Value!)
US$76
TripAdvisor
All reviewspancake househunting lodgejacuzzi roomcinnamon rollsriver rafting tripbusiness triphour coffeehave stayed here several timeslocal airportlarge tvnext morningrooms are nicecontinental breakfastlocation is greatbeautiful hotelan upgradelodge feel
Reviewed 19 August 2017

After a five day trip down the Main fork of the Salmon River, this was a great place to "regroup" before returning to Boise for a flight back home. The rooms were well equipped, breakfast included with 24 hour coffee and a nice fitness center, indoor pool and jacuzzi. If I am lucky enough to experience another trip that ends near McCall, I would definitely return. This hotel is within walking distance to the restaurants, Ice Cream Alley and the beautiful lake (less than a mile).

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2017

There were five families plus Gma and her sister at the reunion that lasted 2 days and 3 nights.

The motel staff was fantastic. They were flexible and willing to do whatever they could to make our stay enjoyable. For example, one evening they allowed us to set up in the dining area and use the large TV there for a family movie night. Nice!

The rooms were clean and comfortable, as was the entire motel. The breakfast was good, including hot and cold food options.

The pool was large enough for a larger group to play in, and, oh yeah, the HOT TUB! Someone finally understood what a motel hot tub should be like. I think this one was rated to accommodate at least 20 people. It was huge. What a bonus.

It's about a 1 mile walk to the marina in town, so not bad.

Everyone in our group agreed that if we ever decide to go back to McCall for another reunion that Holiday Inn Express will be at the top of our list of places to stay!

As for our room...the room we had included two queen beds and a sofa bed. Nice and roomy for up to 6 people.

5 stars!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Clean rooms, helpful staff. It looks to me like it has been renovating recently. The kids jump out of bed for cinnamon rolls every morning! They also LOVE the animals mounted on the walls and the pool.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This was a fantastic place to stay. The room was very clean and the bed was wonderful. The staff was great to work with and very friendly. I would recommend this hotel . It was so clean and spacious. I felt the staff really cared about your stay and went out of their way to help. When I go back this is where I will stay . Kudos to the staff

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I have been taking my family to McCall annually and staying here since the hotel first opened some 13 or so years. It has always been nice but the past couple years, seems to have gone down hill some. This trip in particular, we had a noisy frig, with a high pitch sound when the compressor was running. Staff came up and simply clicked the frig off thinking that fixed it. I said when the compressor comes back on it will simply make noise again and asked for a replacement or room reassignment. I was assured they would take care of it the next day. I never heard from staff again. Had to unplug the frig at night so we could sleep. What irks me is that I was told it would be taken care of yet never was. Say what you mean and do what you say. They also tout their cinnamon rolls at breakfast in their advertisements and daily news sheet, which we enjoy. But this trip they did not have them 2 of the 3 mornings. Attention to detail and customer service is a differentiator.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family