“One of my favorite places”
Review of Dude Ranch Cafe

Dude Ranch Cafe
Ranked #3 of 11 Restaurants in Malad City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 4 January 2017

I have family in the area and this is a MUST whenever I come into town. I love the salad bar and the fries with gravy. The french dips are also fantastic.

Reviewed 22 November 2016

Friday and Saturday night steak night are a must!! Best rib eye I have ever had and the prices are amazing. Friendly waitresses and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 5 October 2016 via mobile

Delicious food. You get a lot of food for what you pay for. Lovely, homey atmosphere. Can't wait to go back again!

1  Thank foreverIdahogirl
Reviewed 3 September 2015

The Dude Ranch is a home style eatery. Not noted for it's atmosphere, it serves excellent homestyle meals. You will receive large portions for the price.

1  Thank Diane A
Reviewed 16 July 2015

Three of us go to Malad once or twice each year to visit relatives and we always include a lunch stop. This was our first time at Dude Ranch Café and certainly won't be our last. First, you would never drive by it (you have to look for it) and say, "Hey that looks like a great place to eat." But. It is. It's an iconic small town place, very clean and neat. The service is really super, efficient and friendly. The food is even better. We each had a different sandwich plus the salad bar. The sandwiches were large, tasty, well prepared. The salad bar was modest, but fresh. My Ruben is one of the best I've had in a while.

We got a tip from the server that they have a steak and shrimp special on Friday and Saturday nights that is really good. Might well be worth the drive for us.

3  Thank cachevalley1