Check-in was fine. Room was clean enough, smallish, darkish, nothing special. And although the rooms are non-smoking, there are ashtrays outside every room (both front and back entrances) and a lot of people were hanging out smoking cigs which was yucky. Their private hot springs was overrun with about a zillion kids so no relaxation to be had there. the rest of Lava was a lot of fun. We loved going down the Portneuf River on the inner tubes we rented and the state swimming pool (those slides!) was fab, as were the state hot pools. Great breakfast restaurant across the street at The Chuckwagon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your comfort, our desire. Newly appointed rooms. Hot Spring Mineral Pool on Riverfront. Spa rooms. Five vacation rental homes, two with private hot spring soaking tubs. Central city location, private south facing deck. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Aura Soma Lava reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aura Soma Lava Hotel Lava Hot Springs
- Aura Soma Lava Hot Springs