“Birthday dinner”
Review of Enrique's

Enrique's
Ranked #2 of 23 Restaurants in Kuna
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We had excellent customer service. Drinks were quickly refilled and baskets of chips and salsa were replenished quickly also.
The food was delicious.
My son had the steak fajitas and said they were really good.
My spouse and I had shredded beef chimichangas. I love the Verde sauce they put on it.
Best Mexican food in the valley

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We went to enrigues the other day and if you want authentic mexican food it is one of the very best in the valley , i haven't ate at every mexican resturant in the valley but i have several . I also like fiesta's guadulara. But if you want to go for a little drive to downtown Kuna this is a good bet. food good service is great. Enjoys

1  Thank maria c
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I love this resturaunt. It has some amazing food and drinks. I have been here several times and have never been disappointed. My family enjoys it as much as I do, even the picky eaters.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We had the enchilada plates, they were served hot and had good flavor. Our servers were attentive. The salsa was like water and would not stay on the chips. Found out they make large batches of salsa at a time and it needs to be stirred before serving. It becomes watery with sitting. Next time if it happens I know to asked for stirred salsa...

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Buffet on Sunday for $11.
Menu with all the usual and many specialties.
We had the street tacos- BBQ goat, beef cheeks. Chili relllano- with fluffy non greasy outside.
They have many sauces from tasty and no heat to steam coming out your ears- You pick. Waitresses helpful and food comes lightening quick.
If in the area again we would definitely go back. (We were visiting relatives in Boise)

Been to Enrique's? Share your experiences!