“Really good food!!!”

Lima Limon Peruvian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Kuna
Price range: US$995 - US$2,095
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went to this restaurant to try the Ceviche and some South America food and it was so worth it!!! Nice environment, clean and the owners attended us!!
I recommended it!!!!

Reviewed 6 August 2017

This was my first experience with Peruvian food and it was great. The Pallado (sp) Saltado was delicious. Definitely an Asian influence in this dish with a wonderful background 'wok-hay' flavor. Also try one of the specialty 'sour' drink mixes. Yum.

Tano C, Manager at Lima Limon Peruvian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Gracias amigos ! we look forward to seeing you next time !

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We were recommended to come here by friends and we weren't disappointed. I had pollo de crema which was delicious. It came with rice and a tortilla. My husband had salmon with rice and fresh vegetables. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves even though they had private parties there who shouted all the time. There was a guitarist starting to play as we left so we don't know what he was like. The restaurant itself was a bit sparse and dark with not a lot of atmosphere but the food made up for it and the staff, especially the owner were very friendly. We were glad to get out in the end as it was so noisy. We will definitely go back. There was so much more I want to try..

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite at this new place in Kuna while out riding bikes. Service was good and food was really good.

Tano C, Owner at Lima Limon Peruvian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Thank you! Look forward to seeing you next time!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I wasn't sure what to expect because I, like many others, have not had Peruvian food. There are many similarities to some of the dishes served here and your favorite Mexican dishes. But when you use pasta and potatoes in place of rice and beans how can you go wrong. I have tried many of the dishes on the menu and have not been disappointed. I highly recommend a visit the next time you want to go out for dinner.

Tano C, Owner at Lima Limon Peruvian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Thank you for taking the time to visit us again!