All reviews the river would stay again bed was comfortable dog laura housekeeper
Reviewed 6 August 2018

First the good: The room was clean and the in-house restaurant was very good and the breakfast was OK.
However: The check-in process was the slowest and most aggravating I've ever encountered. People were lined up and no progress seemed to be made. The hotel itself has seen better times and the lack of maintenance was notable. I will not stay here, or in any Fairbridge establishment after this experience.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
CinthiaR, Manager at FairBridge Inn & Suites Idaho Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are so sorry about the problems you encountered during your stay. The issues you encountered will be addressed through training and fixed at once.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Let me list the good things first: staff was nice. Good juice for breakfast. Bad things: back security door was warped an propped open with a rock. Toilet not cleaned. Fan made loud noise in bathroom. Mold in shower. Poor selection on tv channels. Fridge froze my drinks. Would I stay there again-NO.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so sorry about the problems you encountered during your stay. Your concerns will be addressed with maintenance and housekeeping and fixed at once.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Clean rooms and Friendly staff. Scott was helpful and courteous. If you want to stay on the river, Fairbridge is the best choice. Convenient access to the beauty of Eastern Idaho. My kids loved the pool.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was great Laura was very helpful and got me fresh eggs she was very happy and always smiling I even saw the night desk Scott helping her the dinning room tables where cleaned and they showed me how to use the waffle maker

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tyler H

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Laura and Scott are great employees and will be recognized for a job well done. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

The breakfast was good Laura made sure that I have a great day and asked my family if we needed anything else the dinning room table and chairs when cleaned I would recommend that you stay at this hotel