All reviews the main street vaporetto station air con water bus single room short walk to the beach city break visiting venice euros lido boat television
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

The hotel has a nice location, close to the beach and the ferry to Venice.
Pricing is ok for Lido which tends to be camparatively high anyway.

Rooms are quite small and a little hard to move around in. Breakfast is rather expensive at 15euro per person per day when you can just walk down the street and have a nice breakfast for half the price.

The rooms are cleaned daily but carpet on the floor still needs to be changed.
An ok stay which ticks the basics but does little to excel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2017

This hotel is older and a bit worn but still quite nice. It is a very close walk to the ferry station to take you all over Venice but on a very quiet street. It is also just a short walk to the beach. Nearby are several good restaurants with nicer prices and less crowded than locations in central Venice.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Has a pleasant stay. conveniently located. Walking distance from the beach. Close to variety of shops and restaurants. Public transport across the street. Quite room. Good & silent airco. Simple room.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

If you are visiting Venice I recommend staying on Lido. You get more for your money and San Marco is only a 10 min water bus ride away. I loved Hotel Helvetia. It's a 2 min walk from the main Lido water bus station, and 10 min walk to the beach. The breakfast is awesome, they have an automatic pancake maker. It's on the main street on Lido and surrounded by shops and restaurants.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I visited this hotel in june 2017 because of work. It is a simple hotel but it lays near the boats (vaporetto's). My company had chosen the hotel. They paid a lot for a 2-3 star hotel with a 4-5 star prize. The rooms are clean. There is free wifi and a continental breakfast. I lengthened my stay myself and paid for a single room. It was much cheaper than my company had paid. Only difference was the bed. My company paid for a room with double bed and I myself for a single room with 1 bed. You get what you paid for is their motto. My thought is that they were not overbooked. If they had let me keep the bigger room in stead of moving me to the single room for 1 night they could have earned more points in my appreciation of the hotel.

Stayed: June 2017