Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$132
Villa Laguna(Lido di Venezia)
US$245
US$201
US$324
US$200
Official Hotel Site
Hotel Villa Mabapa(Lido di Venezia)
US$165
US$156
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$185/night.

Hotel La Meridiana(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$118
  • Free Breakfast
Russo Palace Hotel(Lido di Venezia)
US$228
US$171
Priceline
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Villa Pannonia(Lido di Venezia)
US$184
US$137
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
Ca' del Moro Foresteria(Lido di Venezia)
US$590
US$101
getaroom.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$163/night.

US$857
US$401
  • Pool
Riviera Hotel(Lido di Venezia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$367
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe main streetvaporetto stationair conwater bussingle roomshort walk to the beachlocation is excellentcity breakbreakfast roomvisiting veniceeuroslidoboatcornflakescheesetelevisionmurano
Reviewed 19 September 2016

This is a lovely hotel. The staff were always friendly and greeted us with a smile. The location was perfect for what we wanted and getting the boat onto Venice every day from the Lido was part of the fun. The area itself was full of excellent restaurants and ice cream vendors and more. So after a long day in Venice itself, it was nice to get back to the quiet pace of the Lido for an excellent meal on a lovely Venetian evening.

The hotel itself is very "quaint". It has a very old fashioned feel about it which we liked. We upgraded to a superior double room as previous reviews stated the "normal" rooms were a little on the small side. The room was huge and was worth the upgrade.

The room was cleaned very well every day. The breakfast was OK if you like pastries, croissants and cereals but was more than adequate until we hit Venice later in the day for a proper lunch.

Staff were friendly, always had a smile and were very helpful when asked questions.

The bathroom was clean and tidy, the shower was easy to use and control for the right temperature.

When we stayed it was 30 degrees and really hot in Venice, however the air conditioning in the room was excellent, very quiet and very efficient when used in conjunction with the ceiling fan, and we couldn't wait to get back from Venice and cool down in the room.

The double bed was actually two singles joined together which was a novelty as it created a huge double bed. It felt like I was miles away from my wife on the other side of the bed ( which may not have been a bad thing really ).

Overall a very nice stay which exceeded my expectations and I would stay there again on a return visit.

Stayed: September 2016
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Pleasantly surprised with this hotel.
Excellent customer service very helpful and even when we came home early hours in the morning they were waiting for us!
The rooms were spacious bright and air con was a helping hand!
Overall I'd definitely stay again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 August 2016

We had a lovely stay at the hotel but afterwards it was a nightmare and I would never trust them again!

A purse of mine fell down the back of the cupboard and we realised after checking out and already on the plane that it was not with us - called the hotel immediately, were told by the receptionist that she would not check for the purse (even though it had my housekeys in it and was willing to pay for express shipping) and to go call or email someone else - very unhelpful
First email response said there was no bag - not true, and after pestering them they then admitted they had found it but wanted credit card details over email before returning it - sketchy! And even more sketchy that when I refused to give out that info on an unsecure platform (but provided all other info they needed for me to pay on delivery or through paypal) they stopped replying! Bearing in mind I am a young girl with no access to a house during this period - which they were aware of.
All of my emails went unanswered so we called but were treated very rudely by a different receptionist who told us point blank: not his problem, so he doesn't care and won't help or put us through to someone who could!!!
Didn't hear from them again until July 25 after numerous emails on my part and police report!!! When they did reply they played dumb and lied about the info that had been exchanged (even though it was clearly visible in writing in the very email chain they replied to)

Never trust this hotel. I am still in contact with the police over the money that is suddenly no longer in the bag they claim and I know I am never getting any of the rest of my stuff back -only blessing is no credit card was in it!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ciara G
Reviewed 6 August 2016

When we arrived from the minute we got there. They were welcoming, warm and friendly. The rooms and bathroom was clean. The room was cleaned everyday
Air conditioning was amazing. 5 minutes to water taxis and a 10 minute walk to the beach. We couldnt fault it.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Felt at home the minute we walked in and met the front desk staff. Very welcoming & friendly. The hotel is old, but very appealing. The bedroom was a good size, with a large comfortable bed, though it could do with some new carpet. The bathroom is relatively modern with a good sized shower. Air con worked fantastic. Breakfast was the same as other hotels we stayed in and was fine. That hotel itself is well located, only about 100mr from the water bus and right in the middle of good bars/restaurants. Well priced, comfortable hotel that we will stay in again if we get to Venice again. There is a laundry about 5 minutes walk from this hotel and can do a good sized load for €8 washed & dried.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple