All reviews front desk elmer's restaurant cookies room was clean pool and hot tub an older property would stay here again oatmeal road trip hour pool nice place to stay location is great easy access sitting area complimentary breakfast lobby pet
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We was passing thru and our car broke down. We called and they suggested a taxi. This hotel is very good. They staff was super nice, the room was clean and if you had to go thru car troubles this is the place to have to stay. Price was very reasonable. It has a pool and hot tub which was nice. Went to the breakfast which had everything from eggs, sausage gravy biscuits to cereal and yogert. I would recommend this hotel :)

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ali K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm sorry to hear that you had car troubles, but I'm thankful that the staff was able to take care of you and hopefully turn your day around! I hope you'll be back to visit on better circumstances next time!

Best wishes!

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We spent the night here on a trip to the west coast. The room was fine, nothing out of the ordinary but more than adequate. The pool was down for refurbishing but that is understandable at this time of year. Very friendly staff that made us feel welcome. Close to the interstate and plenty of places to eat. Looking forward to staying here again in the future. Very good deal for the price.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ali K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay and for your kind words. Thank you for also being so understanding about the pool renovation. We are very excited about the renovation and look forward to opening the brand new spa and pool area. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on a trip to Montana and needed somewhere about half way between Seattle and Helena that was just off I-90 and this place fit the bill. The place is clean and easy on the eyes, the gal working the front desk was very friendly and got us checked in very quickly. The room was nice and seemed clean. The continental breakfast was what you should expect at a place with 100ish dollar rooms. The coffee and juices are fine, the fruit and cereal are standard but the hot portion was gross and the pancake/waffle area is a cluster F%#€. There is a place called Elmer's next door that is good. My only complaint is I booked the room based on a pool for my kid and she told us when we checked in that the pool was down for renovations, needless to say I had an upset kid that had been stuck in a car for 6 hours and yapping incessantly about swimming. I felt like it had been down for a bit and was a scheduled event, we only booked a week before, I wish they had mentioned it.

Date of stay: April 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall. I do apologize about the pool inconvenience, our staff has been letting guests know as they reserve but it sounds like we've missed a few here and there, and for that, I apologize. We will start alternating biscuits and gravy with sausage patties soon as we get busier. The pancake area can get busy, as our serving space is a bit limited. I'm sorry if this was an issue. I hope you'd consider staying with us again in the future so you can enjoy our brand new spa and pool area!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Very welcoming, nicely decorated, loved the sitting area near entrance with fireplace, cozy seating, great coffe, tea, etc. Bar set up in foyer, also table with iced lemon water dispenser, clean, roomy breakfast room with great healthy food, our room was very clean, nice decor, comfy bed and pillows. Very impressed !!!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ali K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay with us! I appreciate you taking the time to do so, and I hope you'll be back to enjoy the new spa and pool area!

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

We stayed with our 2 year old and 3 month old and loved the two queen beds, cleanliness, and customer service- very friendly! Fun little pool, but the hot tub was out of service. I love that they allow dogs, will bring the mutt next time :-)

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ali K, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2017

Dear valued guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your stay! It can be difficult traveling with small children, so to have a hotel provide what you need is important. I'm thrilled to hear that we provided a clean, comfortable, friendly stay for your family! We look forward to having the whole family, including the dogs next time!