Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Coeur D'Alene
Days Inn by Wyndham Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$131
Hampton Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$226
Hampton.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$172
Best Western Plus Coeur D'Alene Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$194
The Roosevelt Inn(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$380
US$245
Official Site
McFarland Inn Bed and Breakfast(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$167
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$258
Flamingo Motel(Coeur d'Alene)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$270
US$305
Preferred Hotels
  • Pool
All reviewshi expressresident dogcinnamon rollscookies and milklight dinnerfire pitbeer and wineking suitefront desk staffa great staybreakfast barnice roomevery eveningnice place to stayopen hoursdefinitely stay here againhot tub
Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

THANK YOU!
I wanted to give a shout out to the Holiday in Express in Coeur d’ Alene and to Roger for making up this little care package for Jeff and I to have once we got to the hotel.
I called ahead to make a reservation and Roger was the one to take the call. I asked for a king b d on the upper floor and he said that the upper floor was under renovation and I immediately ask to be as far away for the revocation. I explained to him that we have been traveling from Alabama to Washington and that we have been sick the entire time and that at our last hotel we had a renovation nightmare. Roger was able to get me a king bed the furtherest away from the renovations. When I checked in he gave me out like care package.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Coeur d’ Alene area. The people are nice; as well as the rooms and there pool is even open 24hrs. a day.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
JessicaFOM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Coeur D'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

monclancy73,
Thank you for making us a stop on your trip. I will be sure to share your kudos on the stellar service from our front desk. We know it's hard to be sick on the road and are glad we were able to help alleviate that stress. We look forward to seeing you again soon in Couer d'Alene.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I can't say enough great things about this hotel. After a 3 hour delay over Snoquamie Pass we were tired and ready to be out of the car. Upon check in the receptionist was on what sounded like a personal call and I had to stand there for about 5 minutes and wait... I was a bit annoyed, she apologized and said she was talking with one of their long term guests (at least it wasn't just a friend). After that check in went quickly. I did get worried there wouldn't be parking spots available since they looked very full and had many parking spots taken up storing construction materials but it wasn't a problem, they had plenty of parking!
We were very pleased with our room, it was very clean and even had a little deck off the back. There were 4 of us, plenty of room, adequate number of towels which I find annoying when you have a room that sleeps 4 and hotels short change you on towels. Breakfast was the average hotel breakfast but staff was extremely friendly! I liked there was a barbeque on the back porch and can totally see it being used in the summer time! We did not use the pool but it was indoor however there was an outdoor area right off the back so in summer you could lay out while kids swam. I don't know I just really like the set up, it made sense, especially considering winter/summer weather.
One more thing I really appreciated was the water they made in the lobby. Upon arrival they had a picture of lime/lemon water which was very refreshing after driving for so long and in the morning they had apple/orange/cinnamon water which was very yummy. We actually checked into a different Holiday Inn Express the next night in a different town and I went to the lobby a couple times looking for this and they never had it.....
Oops one more thing, even though this hotel is close to the freeway, we never heard traffic at all! We will be back during the summer and will make sure to stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
JessicaFOM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Coeur D'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

NorthDakotaBound,
Thank you for making us a stop on your road trip! We appreciate you sharing your experience with such a detailed review. I will be sure to share your kudos with our breakfast team in particular, and we look forward to your next great stay with us, hopefully with time to use the pool and bbq!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. From the nice room to the personal little touches. Ie popcorn in the evening and freshly baked cookies and milk for bedtime.
While there, I mentioned how much I liked their shampoo. It’s by Bath and Body Works, but it’s not available to purchase. A week later, a parcel arrived in the mail with a personal note and a bunch of the toiletries. I definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
JessicaFOM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Coeur D'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Michele W,
Thank you for enjoying your time with us and sharing your review! It is our mission to 'Impress Guests' and it's a pleasure to hear our team did just that during and after your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Coeur d'Alene soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Or entire stay here was wonderful, from check in to check out! The front desk staff were pleasant & welcoming. The pool & hot tub were clean and open 24 hours! Our room had two queen beds and a separate sitting area with a very comfy pull out couch, second tv & kitchenette. Breakfast buffet had many options from cereal & yogurt to omelettes & pancakes. Ast one point during breakfast, the lady working in the dining hall brought our three kids little baskets with toys, coloring sheets & other goodies!
I would definitely stay here again if in the area!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
JessicaFOM, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Coeur D'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Bethany G,
Thank you for loving your stay with us and sharing your review! We couldn't have said it better ourselves. I will be sure to share your kudos with our breakfast team in particular, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Awful. Do not Recommend. Location is right off highway - very busy in and out traffic. Not pleased with the management staff and their response to complaints. I would expect more as a valued member of the rewards program.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank cdsnipes98
Jess P, Front Desk Supervisor at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Coeur D'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

cdsnipes98,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. I want to apologize for the less than impressive stay. Our mission here is to 'Impress Guests' and it sounds like we missed the mark during your stay. Our management team values our guests and wants to create memorable, positive experiences for each stay. It is our hospitality promise that if there was any part of your stay that was not enjoyable we will make it right or you won't pay for that part of your stay. I would love to follow up in regards to any and all issues during your say. Please feel free to email me at jessparsons1125@gmail.com or call the hotel directly at 208.667.3100 to speak with myself or any of our management team so we can make this right for you. Again, I sincerely apologize that you were left less than impressed by your stay. We want to invite you back to show you your unsatisfactory stay was an exception.

Jess Parsons