1,013 results
All reviewsfront desklollipopswalk in closetgreat hotelwafflesdefinitely stay here againworkout roomeasy accessthe entire staffpool and hot tubfree breakfastsitting areacentennial trailconvenient locationshort drivedowntown areathe breakfast area
Reviewed 19 November 2017

This was my second stay at SHS Coeur d'Alene and it did not disappoint. Just a wonderfully comfortable property, nicely appointed rooms, very friendly staff and they go the extra mile to provide everything from breakfast to happy hour.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SHSCDA, Front Desk at SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Dear Cathy c,

Sounds like you love our property just as much as we do! We love your loyalty to us every time you choose Coeur D' Alene. I am so happy to hear how my staff was able to take of you and go the extra mile each time. I have shared your kind words with the rest of the hotel staff during our daily meeting.

Kind Regards,
Team Springhill

Reviewed 18 November 2017

Love me some Marriott. Best hotel chain out there. Staff at this SpringHill Suites were all super friendly and seemed to want to go out of their way to help. Good breakfast with some nice extras so a really great value.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear briani284,

Thank you for the taking the time write your kind words in regards to your recent stay. We appreciate how you felt of our hotel facility and staff. We look forward to a momentous stay with you in the future.

Kind Regards,
Team Springhill

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Stopped for an overnight stay while driving home from South Dakota and were pleasantly surprised with this relatively new SpringHill Suites. The hotel decor is fresh and modern, the rooms are quiet and stylishly designed with ample room to relax. We always try to stay at Marriott properties and this place did not disappoint - good service and moderate price for a quality hotel. Glad we stayed there - will return if we are in the area again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
SHSCDA, Front Desk at SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear oldranger81,

Thank You for taking the time to complete the Trip Advisor Review in regards to your recent stay at the Springhill Suites Marriott in Coeur D' Alene, ID.

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable experience during your travels, we are pleased to hear you have enjoyed our hotel during your recent stay with us. Your kind words have been passed along with the hotel staff and we are looking forward to future stays with you.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have the opportunity to stay with you again in the future. I personally am proud to hear such great things about our award winning staff.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

...and must work well for families, too, as I've seen quite a bit. I've always liked the "free breakfast, evening drink" formula, as well. Rooms spacious and clean, reasonable amount of parking (gets busy in the evening, though), easy access both to town and the highway. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Brichford,

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have the opportunity to stay with you again in the future. I personally am proud to hear how our parking was most convenient and our evening manager social hour pleased your stay.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

My husband had surgery and I knew I could come to SpringHill for a comfortable stay while he was in the hospital. I was not disappointed at all and will continue to come back. The rooms are always clean and neat, the temperature controls easy to adjust, the closet roomy so I can get my suitcase out of the way. I loved that housekeeping offered free bottles of water. The front desk personnel are always helpful. Thanks SpringHill!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SHSCDA, Front Desk Agent at SpringHill Suites Coeur d'Alene, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear katv221,

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we are pleased to hear you have enjoyed our hotel during your recent stay with us. Your kind words have been passed along with the hotel staff and we are looking forward to future stays with you.

Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have the opportunity to stay with you again in the future. I personally am proud you will stay with us in the future, allowing for us to uphold our commitment.