“Fantastic food, great prices and kids under 6 each free!”
Review of Cafe Rio

Cafe Rio
Ranked #88 of 274 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

My cousin took us to Cafe Rio ( we are from Virginia City, Nevada ) and it is great little cafe! My daughter had a steak quesadilla which was large, full of steak and delicious.
My cousin and I couldn't decide between the pork tacos and the special of the day, salmon tacos, so we ordered both and each had one salmon and one pork taco. I really couldn't decide which was better, they were both so amazing! All four of the kids had the free kids quesadilla and they had enough to eat, with sharing a little of our rice and beans.
I can see why this is a favorite with locals and especially those with young kids!

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

We stopped in on a Tuesday night for some tacos. They have a Tuesday special that we found very reasonable. I highly recommend the pork tacos, much more flavor than the beef or pollo. The staff was very friendly and great at explaining the process for first time visitors.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

This is very good fast food. The chili beef taco is outstanding! Different than Chipotle but similar concept and also really good. Only negative is they need to cut the stems off their cilantro.

The nicest thing for me is that they have a great selection of sugar free & caffeine free drinks. With all the controversy about the calories in drinks you would think more fast food places would offer a caffeine free diet cola at least. This way kids can have a cola that won't make them fat and who wants a kid on caffeine? Other fast food restaurants should take note.

Way to go. The only other place I can find that offers it is Panera Bread Company so these two places are always my first choice just because of that.

Way to go Cafe Rio!

Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

Thank you for the BOGO! Love love the salads. So tasty lots of food and taste fresh. Love the Great service friendly staff

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Cafe Rio catered for my and my husband's wedding in April 2016 for about 250 people. We were absolutely thrilled with Cafe Rio's service, punctuality, professionalism, delivery (we were married up in Sandpoint), and quality of food. Their prices were about as low as we could find, but the quality was not compromised. Our guests were delighted as well with the delicious meal. We would use Cafe Rio to cater our wedding in a heartbeat if we had to "do things over." The manager, Travis, was on top of things from beginning to end; a very hard worker. We were comfortable leaving all the details in his hands, and he delivered wonderfully. The pork and chicken tacos were quite a hit; the taco salad was tasty and fresh as well.
Thank you, Cafe Rio!