“Great for carry-out”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Pizza Hut carry out works very well on a rainy Saturday afternoon. My wife and I were involved in some work at home when we decided to place an online order fpr carry out. We orderdd pizza, wings and garlic bread and requested a pick up 30 minutes later. We arrived a few minutes early. Our order was ready at exactly the time we requested. Everything was hot and tasty. Well done Pizza Hut.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

As I have said before, I am a fan of Pizza Hut from way back. This restaurant did not disappoint. The pizza was just as good as usual and the service was great! The main thing that I want to share is cleanliness of this establishment! Very nice! It is located just off the interstate and easily accessible. Definitely recommended!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 7 October 2016

We ordered 2 medium speciality pizzas and had to be the worse we have ever had, ordered a coffee and they didn't have cream only powdered cream (what's with that, unhealthy as heck) cancelled that coffee. Pizzas didn't have much cheese or sauce on it, hardly any meat, they had beef and pork pieces all over it tasted horrible. Never again.
I must say we had a wonderful waiter. We took the pizza back to our hotel and left it behind totally.
Never again.....

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 26 July 2016

Called in our order on the way back to the hotel from Silverwood. The pizza was ready when we arrived, and tasted just like a typical Pizza Hut Pizza! I always think they need to add a bit more sauce, but that's just me - just request more!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 21 May 2016

Passing through town, stopped at this Pizza Hut. Ordered a large meat lover pizza, probably the worst pizza I have ever had. Burped the thing for 2 days following, had to be fresh because it was a special order but definitely disgusting. Never again, this food gives the brand a bad name.

Date of visit: May 2016